Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free kibble features lean, premium-quality salmon as a top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$42.98Chewy Price$40.83Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Active Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.53Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.45Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.53Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.50Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealZiwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$29.58Chewy Price$28.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Duck, Duck Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Chickpeas, Peas...||Turkey, Chickpeas, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Weight Control, Grain-Free, Indoor...||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
235 Customer Reviews
Too many peas
Ive fed this to my cats for a couple months. I will say, my cats are very playful and seem more energetic on this food which I love to see. However they are ALWAYS hungry. Since the first AND fourth ingredient is peas Im inclined to believe that they are actually hungry and not just begging for food like cats do. Im happy this food agrees with them however I will be swapping it out for a food that has meat/fish as the FIRST ingredient. I want to make sure they are getting enough protein. So the food is good I guess but we are moving on.
Cats really like it.
All 4.of my kittys will eat this. It has good ingredients(alot of peas but that is common anymore) and my kitty that can not have chicken, corn, eggs and dairy can eat it. Some foods make 2.of my kittys immediately regurgitate for some reason and so far this one does not. The only complaint I have is that the shape of the food changes from bag to bag. Sometimes bigger and flat disc shape(which my cats prefer) sometime small and more a rounder thicker shape.
Really, truly LID
I appreciate Natural Balance's LID products. My cat has so many allergies, I don't even know what she's allergic to, but I'm pretty sure chicken is one of them. So many of the supposed LID foods have something I don't want to take a chance on. My cats prefer the salmon and chickpea formula, which I have on autoship, but when it was out of stock, I was grateful that this alternative was there. I also appreciate Chewy's lightning-fast response time! It's almost like having the factory next door!
Fine, but not well loved.
I have been trying to find some better options for our allergy cat (we still don't know what allergy). I figured, let's try this one, it's grain free. Out of my 6 cats, no one really loves it. They will eat it after their favorite junkier food has run out (or almost low... you know cats), but it takes a long time for them to get through a bowl. So it's not unedible, but it's definitely not a favorite. It seems fresh and good quality, though.
My vet recommended a diet free of chicken and chicken by products for my cat. He does't turn it away, but is still getting accustomed to not having his favorite chicken. Makes him have "fish breath".
Great for allergies
This is a great food for cats that have a ton of allergies like mine! My poor cat if she eats something she is allergic to begins to pull her hair out. So this is absolutely the best choice that is not chicken based since that is a big allergy for her.
Formula or production change?
My cat has been eating this for over a year but the past two bags have had kibbles of a significantly larger size. Is this an error or the new normal? It looks like the size of dog food, not cat food.
Great product, great service
This is only food I've found that doesn't make my baby boy sick. Thank goodness Chewy got it back in and notified me pronto so I could order 2 large bags which arrived quickly. My cats recognize the Chewy logo box and come running to see what they got then they fuss over which one gets to play in the box all day!
Fixed vomiting, acne, and hairball issues
Switched from Brand 1 because my cat occasionally threw up his food after eating. Thought it was a scarf and barf situation until I slowed down his eating and broke the food into smaller pieces...no dice. Brand 2 I stopped because my cat started developing acne. Brand 3 was the first LID food we tried and he started getting hairballs. THIS BRAND finally fixed every issue we had. Our 8 yr old cat does VERY well with the food! No vomitting. No acne. No hairballs. Just a happy kitty! 100% recommend.
All natural best for cats
My cats love it helps keep their weight stable and physical fit