Natural Paw Unscented Tofu Cat Litter, 4.5-lb bag, case of 4
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 99.9% dust-free litter helps reduce tracking and keeps surfaces clean. It’s also a great option for families with allergies.
- Delivers a fast clumping action that’s especially useful in multi-cat households.
- The natural odor control helps keep your home smelling fresh.
- 100% natural—there are no artificial ingredients in here!
- Biodegradable, compostable and completely flushable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.92Chewy Price$17.97Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Tofu Cat Litter Refill Bag, 4.5-lb bag, Lavender$15.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Eco Plant Unscented Clumping Tofu Cat Litter, 8.8-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$29.40Chewy Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Genius Litter with Health Indicator Cat Litter, 6-lbs$24.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Just Ok - It's no TofuKitty
I bought this to try to replace the Green Tea TofuKitty litter I used for the past several years but just went out of business. Unfortunately this brand did not last a month and I had to use two bags because the amount you get is only enough to fill to about an inch of a standard size litter box - making it twice as expensive to use. The smell is masked much better in the Unscented and Milk not great though - still gives a bit of an odd odor, the smell is actually made worse by the Charcoal version though. None are as good as TofuKitty. My search for a soy based replacement continues...
Messy, doesn’t control odor
We used TofuKitty for years, and when they went out of business, they recommended this brand. While it does clump nicely, it tracks all over the house, does NOT control odor at ALL, and breaks down to a sand like texture that then travels in the air and coats all surfaces. We also have to replace the litter a lot more often. We are on the hunt for a better brand of tofu litter.
The best litter I've founded
Tired of pick-up dust made by my cat !!! I found Natural Paw Cat Litter and has changed my life and of my little furry. This litter is flushable, environmentally friendly, reduces solid volume waste and odor control is the best. the features give me a solution for my cats.
best cat litter！！！
recommend！！！ plz buy it！ super fast Agglomerate，no bad smell .its the best litter i found for my cat ，very clean ！will not make your cat smelly feet very worth it .you get what u pay for . repurchase forever：D
Great with caveats
This is absolutely terrific litter -- hard-clumping, easy removal, no scattering, and complete odor control. The downside is the incredibly wasteful packaging -- who needs the four cardboard mini-containers with plastic handles inside the larger display carton? Also, the bags are very small and I use XL boxes. It takes about 2.5 to base fill one of my boxes. I would be so much happier if I could purchase a larger bag that is not double-boxed.
Good for smaller cats
My 8.5 lb cat does really well with it, it clumps nicely and makes cleaning her litter box a breeze. way less waste than using the clay litters. I wish I could say the same for my 14 lb boy. He’s obviously larger, both in actual size and weight, so he urinates more. If I can’t get to his urine clumps fast enough it starts to mold, which I hate. I’ve tried the charcoal scent and the lavender with the same issues. I really wanted to love this for both of my feline friends but it’s back to the drawing board!
Yes, yes and yes
Bella loved it! Working from home hasn't been the best next to the litter box and I'm glad she liked it because the flushable litter is a game changer. Very little dust and the clumping worked well. The box is surprisingly compact as it is vacuum sealed inside but very effective for its size. Each individual box was easy to lift so the lightweight feature was a plus.
Great product- will buy again
Tried this for my cat, Felix, and really liked it. He is an older cat so I didn't know how he would respond, but we had no issues switching. The fact that it's flushable was great, and I appreciate it being plant-based! Seems like a great value too.
My babies love it! It is a wonderful product. I purchased the charcoal and lavender, they both work perfectly. I was a tofukitty customer but as they were out of business this was the brand they recommended and yes! I was scare at the beginning to change but now I’m glad because it’s super good. Thank you >.<
Love it from Nadia and me!
Great product! Natural, flushable, free from chamicals, friendly with my gymnast cat (and me). Great pricing, timely shipping and good saving in the autoship option.