Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Hay Bales Small Pet Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feature healthy high-quality hay and more.
- Crafted in easy to feed portions for your pal.
- Formulated with 20 nutritious grasses and meadow plants.
- Paw-fect for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, degus, hamsters, mice, rats and gerbils.
- From the natural meadows of Germany.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Naturals by Rosewood Nature's Salad Small Pet Treats, 7-oz bag, case of 4$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Marigold Herb Small Pet Treats, 1.3-oz bag$3.30Chewy Price$5.29List Price$3.13Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Hide 'n' Treat Maze Small Pet Treats, 1 count$11.18Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.62Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.46Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Apple & Strawberry Bunnies Small Pet Treats, 3.5-oz bag, case of 4$9.65Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.17Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini-Pop Small Animal Treat, 6-oz, bundle of 3$13.95Chewy Price$14.37List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- eCOTRITION Snak Shak Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treat, 7.7-oz treat, bundle of 3$9.39Chewy Price$9.87List Price$8.92Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Chinchilla & Degu Delight Small Pet Treats, 5.2-oz bag, case of 4$12.58Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- N-Bone Bacon Flavor Chew Stick Ferret Treats, 1.87-oz bag$2.78Chewy Price$4.15List Price$2.64Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Grain-Free Assorted Flower Sticks Small Pet Treats, 4.9-oz bag, case of 4$12.41Chewy Price$14.89List Price$11.79Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Chew Stick Ferret Treats, 1.87-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$4.15List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$7.89List Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Meadow Hay.||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay (Sufficient for Processing) Contains No Artificial Color or Preservatives....||Timothy Hay, Cornflower, Roses, Nettle, Camomile.||Oat Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Marigold (8.7%)...||Chamomile Flowers.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Sugar Glider||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Hamster|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Hay||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
got as a free sample and they are huge
I received them as a free sample for my guinea pig and they are a lot bigger than I expected it would definitely be with the money to buy them and you get a pretty big bad as well
Loved by both piggies and rabbit. Easier and cleaner to feed than hay (although I still give them hay) and easier to store.
Bunnies like them- softer texture than the other Timothy cubes brand
When I opened the bag they looked like in the picture however when I attempted to take one out it fell apart into dust. Would not have held up for my bun to nibble on.
Perfect, cute little hay bales
My two piggies love it so much they smash the whole bale in one day! I give it to them every time i clean they’re cage and boy they make a mess out of it. Highly recommend
Didn't expect these to be so big. My bunny loves it. I have it tied and hanging on the side of his litter box to prevent the mess. These bale does make a good amount of mess when chewed on. These are fun for snacks & my bunny loves it.
Hate this item. I understand variability in batches using 1st or 2nd cuts of hay but, man. I very obviously got a 2nd cut batch which is honestly all dust. I gave my pigs one each and seeing how they disintegrated, I'm actually going to throw out the rest of the package. One of their selling points on the packaging is that its less messy and harder for you pet to soil but my very issue with the product is that it's more messy than standard hay and my pigs still soil all the little tiny dusty pieces of hay that come off this and then its harder for me to sweep the soiled dust than it is to sweep regular soiled hay. Just, absolutely no on this product for me.
My bunnies were immediately interested and it kept them busy/distracted for awhile. The only issue is that they came with a lot of dust in the bag and they are very messy as the buns chew on them. But honestly, I expect all hay items to be dusty (shipping only makes it worse.) I would definitely recommend giving these a try and I will be adding them to my monthly auto ship order.
My rabbit is obsessed!
My rabbit loves these more than almost any other hay that I’ve offered her, they might be tied with oat hay. These come as compressed hay “logs” that you can break apart with some effort into smaller disks (they stay in a cylindrical shape). They are pretty tightly packed together and my rabbit loves to chew them. They do make some mess after she’s been going at it for a while, it leaves a pile of hay bits and pieces (not like dust though), but she usually goes back to eat those. I’ve also accepted that my carpet will never really be clean, so it’s fine. Out of the couple times I’ve ordered these, they once showed up partially squished because of something else heavy in the package, but all other times they’ve arrived perfectly. I definitely recommend these, just have a place to feed them that you don’t mind getting full of hay!
Less mess - Guineas love it -Easy
We been using kaytee Timothy Hay 6lb bags but our vacumn gets clogged from hay mess. We stay away from alfalfa hay cause makes them fat. This hay bail is compact & healthy variety of meadow grass & hay. We use one ever two days for 2 guineas & they get kaytee pellets which gives them vit C. When we did the math the cost of 2.2lbs x 3 is equal in cost to our 6lb timothy hay bag and our guineas never get ill on this diet & we don't have to smell hay in house or have all that waste in normal hay bags.