Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky Chews Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient jerky treat sourced from only natural beef, so your pup can enjoy a natural treat full of natural flavor and nutrition.
- Contains no added hormones, preservatives or chemicals and serves as a safe alternative to rawhide treats.
- Highly digestible and delicious jerky treat that helps to remove plaque and tartar to support your pal’s dental health.
- Jerky chews come in various sizes, allowing you to choose the best size for your canine companion.
- Each treat is hand-selected and inspected before being carefully packed in the USA in air-tight resealable zipper bags to ensure optimal freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNature Gnaws Beef Jerky 3-4" Bites Dog Treats, 20 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealNature Gnaws Beef Jerky Chews Dog Treats, 10 count, 9 - 10 in$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Round Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Stick Bites Dog Chews, 1.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky Springs 7 - 8" Dog Treats, 6 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$22.62Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.49Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Joint Health Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 5.5-in, 25 count$19.99Chewy Price$25.74List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Flat Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Extra Thin Pork Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 50 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$19.95Chewy Price$21.14List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Beef Yumm Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$46.29Chewy Price$47.76List Price$43.98Autoship Price
- Pet Center Lamb Ear Dog Treat, 4 count$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Gullet.||Beef Gullet.||Beef Gullet||Turkey, Water, Sea Salt...||Beef Esophagus.|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Item not as described
Chewy’s description says the product is a flat strip of gullet-basically a slice, which is what my dog enjoys. When I opened the bag, I was unhappily surprised to find these are not flat strips, but extremely thick and round pieces of gullet, some of which are hollow, that are too large for my Pomeranian. I realize these are animal parts, so size and shape may vary, but what I received wasn’t anywhere near the mostly flat strips shown. (Perhaps this isn’t an issue totally with Chewy, as most everything else I’ve ordered has fairly matched the pic and description, the fault also lays with Nature Gnaws in bagging a product that doesn’t match the product as it was previously put out and failing to let companies and consumers know that there’s been a change) Also, I was curious to see if my little guy would like this thicker version of the product, so I tried to give him one but he sniffed it and walked off, never trying to take it from my hand or even giving it a lick-that was really strange, as if it smelled off or something-I can’t remember a time where he hasn’t at least “taste tested” something before deciding it wasn’t to his liking so I wonder if there’s a problem with this batch? (I’ll donate these to my local shelter and hope some of the dogs there get enjoyment out of this bag, though since my lil guy didn’t even “taste test”, I’m a bit leery of doing this in case there’s something wrong with it-I’ll probably let the shelter know and they can decide whether to give the product and monitor the dogs)
My dog loves them
Easy to digest and my dog seems to love them. They are not a messy treat.
Pups love everything made by Nature Gnaws
We haven't found a Nature Gnaws product that my doggies don't love. These are the perfect size for a quick treat for our 100 plus pound doggies.
Love this treats!
My dog loves this chew! This is my first time ordering this brand for my dog as a treat. She is such a picky eater, so I have been making her treats. It is not easy to make home made treats when you have other things to do. I am glade I tried this treat works for my 17 pd Bichon!
Not long lasting :(
Our 5 month of Chorkie loves these but we were disappointed how quickly she chewed them up, we had hoped they would be longer lasting.
Good ones especially for our senior
These have a slight smell but not too bad. We got two sizes. The short one goes to our senior who takes some time chewing and the longer one goes to our 3 yrs old who is faster. These are more hollow than bully sticks so our senior dog can chew them easily.
Beef Gullet Strips
My dog loves these beef gullet strip chews. They don't last very long but he loves them. Also, be aware that they do stink but that's what dogs like, stinky stuff.
Not for small dogs
I purchased specifically because they said they were for small/toy breed and called 'jerky chews'. These are not for small dogs! My 8lb. Maltipoo would never be able to break through this they are so hard and it is way to big for a small dog. They also smell horrible so he wasn't interested anyway. I typically buy Science Diet Beef and Chicken Jerky bites which I wish I would have stuck to. Waste of $15.
A Natural Doggie Wonder
My dogs love these chews. I only wish they were thinner so I could split them. One is almost too big for my little ones, but they love them. Times are hard during this pandemic.
Love this brand
My pups love these chews and this brand manufactures high quality products. I have only been ordering this brand of dog treats for them for the past few months, and all have been well received !