Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treat sourced from only 100% natural, premium beef, so your pup can enjoy a natural treat full of natural flavor and nutrition.
- Contains no added hormones, preservatives or chemicals and serves as a safe alternative to rawhide treats.
- Highly digestible and delicious hard treat that helps to remove plaque and tartar to support your pal’s dental health.
- Large-sized bully sticks are especially perfect for large breeds who love to chew to their heart’s content.
- Each treat is hand-selected and inspected before being carefully packed in the USA in air-tight resealable zipper bags to ensure optimal freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$109.32Chewy Price$103.85Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Thick Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-in, 8-oz bag$28.92Chewy Price$37.66List Price$27.47Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$129.47Chewy Price$123.00Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 11-12-in Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$80.27Chewy Price$76.26Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 12-in$45.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$43.31Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 12-inch, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 10 count$52.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 5 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$48.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price$46.50Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Straight Bully Sticks Dog Treats,1-lb bag, 5-7 in$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Redbarn 7" Odor-Free Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.19Chewy Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$30.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
The quality of the brand we had been buying was going down, they were getting thinner and thinner so we tried these. Good sticks and will be buying these from now on!
Didn't like them
I got the antler pieces from this brand and my puppy loves them. So I thought these bully sticks would be a hit too... but nope. When I offer him the bully stick, he pushes it away with his nose. So, not buying it again.
STINKS LIKE POO!!
I can’t even believe that these have any positive reviews. They smell like poo!! I’m really not that bothered by naturally smelling things and I’m not a wimp, but these things smelled so bad that I gagged. Other brands I’ve bought have had a natural smell, but they were tolerable. NOT THESE! They are going in the garbage. So disappointed!
No longer worth price
These used to be thick bully sticks, worth the price. Recently these are completely thin and poor quality. I do not recommend for medium/large dogs.
Great chewing sticks
My mini Schnauzer puppy loves these and they satisfy his need to know and chew.
I have 4 dachshunds varying from 9 to 30 lbs. Their teeth were getting BAD tartar (calculus) buildup and we were getting warnings from the vet about having to pull teeth. Also their breath was getting worse. We started brushing nightly with the Petsmile toothpaste but it wasn't helping. Then we added a nightly light tooth swabbing of a 50/50 mix of aloe vera juice and hydrogen peroxide after brushing. This combined with the toothpaste seemed to soften the tartar but would not remove it. There needed to be an abrasive action. I tried several products but these were the only ones that seemed safe enough to me. Bones, antlers, chicken feet, rawhide all seemed to come with dire warnings. The dogs get 15 minutes with these per day, that's all. After 2 weeks, in conjunction with the nightly brushing and aloe+peroxide swab the tartar is coming off and their breath has improved significantly. Sometimes the dog's gum's get sore due to the aggressive chewing. We back off and give them the Virbac CET Veggie Dent Tartar Dog Chews. These are softer and the dogs chew them up quick but they still get some plaque removal benefit though these are too soft to remove the tartar. The smallest dog (9lbs) ONLY gets the VeggieDent and not the bully sticks as the sticks are too much for him. Lastly, when these bully sticks get short enough that the dogs might swallow them whole, we drill a hole in the end of the bully stick and bolt on a piece of PVC water pipe so they can't swallow the whole thing. During their 15 minutes of chew time we monitor them so they don't swallow anything whole. I wrote this to help other owners worried about their dogs teeth like I was but not wanting to shell out thousands for a dental cleaning and putting the dogs under anesthetic.
Dogs love these
These are my dogs favorite chew treat, and is rawhide free
These particular bully sticks are a great value. My dog likes them. And she can go through five or six of them a week so price is important to me.
Package (product?) changed
These Nature Gnaws came in a new package. My dog doesn’t seem to enjoy them as much. She will half and be finished. With the other bag, she ate the whole thing in less than an hour. What changed?
My dog loves these! We got them from a friend and I had to quickly order more. These are great for when I’m teleworking and need to keep my dog buy for a while.