Upgrade your aquarium swagger with the Nature's Ocean Natural Coral Aquarium Base Rock. This natural, porous aragonite rock is filled with naturally-formed holes that not only look great in your set-up, but help maintain aquarium health by acting as a biological filter. Plus, the porous surface is the perfect environment for denitrifying marine bacteria to grow, which work to decrease your tank’s nitrate levels over time. The unique shape means every rock is one-of-a-kind, and also makes it easy to stack when growing live corals or adding to coral-based environments. Plus, the rock has been soaked in a deep water well to prevent leaching in your aquarium.
- 100% natural aragonite rock is great for decorating aquariums, conserving natural reefs, coral farming, culturing rocks and growing live coral.
- Rapidly adapts to live environments and will not affect the cycling of your tank water so it’s easy to set up.
- Acts as a naturally porous biological filter and is free of biofilm so it’s perfect for aquascaping.
- Naturally porous surface helps grow denitrifying marine bacteria that help decrease nitrate levels.
- Works for saltwater and freshwater aquariums and has been pre-soaked to prevent leeching so you don’t need to soak it before using.
(2) rocks ranging from 12-17 inches in length.
See all items by Nature's Ocean