NaturPet Be Calm Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural supplement that helps your furry friend feel relaxed during stressful situations.
- Contains ashwagandha, valerian root, horsetail, black cohosh, lemon balm and passionflower.
- Works to reduce anxiety, stress, muscle tension and heart palpitations in your paw-tner.
- Aids in travel anxiety and digestive issues that can occur due to stress or shock.
- Safe for long-term use on high-strung breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Prebiotics & Probiotics Health & Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$22.95List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Double Strength Chewable Tablets for Large Dogs, 120 count$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend K9 Canine Stomach Comfort & Protection Dog Supplement, 6-oz bottle$34.69Chewy Price$32.96Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Double Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Hypo-Allergenic Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$43.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Liquid for Dogs, 32-oz$46.49Chewy Price$44.17Autoship Price
- ReMATRIX Soft Chews for Dogs, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vitalize Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$44.87Chewy Price$42.63Autoship Price
- Wysong AddLife Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.28Chewy Price$19.29List Price$18.32Autoship Price
- TopDog Health MSM Joint Boost Unflavored Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$22.06Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Ashwagandha, Valerian Root, Horsetail...||HPUS 5x Dilution of Helianthemum Nummularium, Clematis Vitalba, Impatiens Glandulifera...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, L-Typtophan, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile)...||Active Ingredients: Valerian, Chamomile, Passion Flower...||Aspen, German Chamomile, Cherry Plum...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
What is the flavor? Valerian is potent.
Answer by • Jul 15, 2020
This supplement does not contain an added flavor. For a complete list of ingredients, click on the 'Nutritional Info' tab, next to the 'Description' tab, just under the product photos.
Is this in the form of a pill, treat, or liquid?
Answer by • May 08, 2020
This supplement is in the form of a liquid.
I don't see any directions. How is it administered?
Answer by • May 24, 2022
This should be mixed in with food or given directly to your pet, twice daily.
How long does it take to begin working?
Answer by • Nov 19, 2020
Most oral herbal products take time to build up to effective levels. Allow 1-2 weeks before seeing the fullness of their effect. As far as how long the effects last, that is different for every animal. From feedback we have received, generally the strongest effect would be 4 hours with up to ten hours with the effect being more mild.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Kelsey on Apr 6, 2021
Great for the right issues
This is a great product and I recommend the brand for sure. I’ve used several of their other products that have worked beyond my expectations.