NaturPet Immuno Boost Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottleBy NaturPet
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Liquid supplement designed to support the overall health of your furry friend.
- Contains turmeric, dandelion, burdock root, ashwagandha, ginger, slippery elm and Boswellia.
- Helps reduce inflammation associated with chronic illness and reduce pain.
- Supports immune function, detoxifies blood, supports circulation, improves digestion and fights fatigue.
- Features high levels of antioxidants to protect cells against free radicals and help ward off cancer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Turmeric, Dandelion, Burdock...||Active Ingredients: Each Drop Contains: 6 mg, of N-Dimethylglycine (D mg )., Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid...||Arabionogalactan, Shiitake Mushroom, Lutein Bioactive Carotenoid. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Sterate And Water...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Original||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
It says dosage is 1ml but then says give twice daily. Is that a split dose or 1ml per dose?
Answer by • Mar 17, 2022
The recommended dosage should be given twice a day. If pet weighs 30-pounds, the should get 1.0 ml in the morning and 1.0 ml in the evening.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Judy on May 5, 2022
Did not help
Used this for my cat who has allergies. After several weeks no change.