NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Powder Allergy & Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A source of natural antioxidants to support a normal immune system
- Assists in combating environmental pollutants
- Rich in Omegas, DHA and EPA to help maintain proper skin moisture and respiratory health
- Easy to administer powder formula
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Omegas Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 500 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$40.00Chewy Price$72.83List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Powder Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 200-g bottle$12.99Chewy Price$31.24List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- NaturVet Kelp Help Plus Omegas Powder Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 155g bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Quiet Moments Calming Aid Chamomile, Passion Flower & L-Tryptphan Plus Melatonin Dog Supplement, 65 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Omega-9 Fatty Acids (from Flaxseed), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (from Flaxseed)...||Active Ingredients: Turmeric Root, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Grape Seed Extract...||Fish Oil (Omega-3), Borage Oil (Omega-6), Vitamin A...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 255 mg (Nettles, Red Clover, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Colostrum (15% Igg), Organic Mushroom Blend...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||--||—||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Liquid||Liquid, Supplement|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Works Wonders for my Cat!!
My cat has terrible allergies and honestly, his vet and I are stumped on what it could be. He was put on a hypoallergenic diet from Hill's but he still had bald spots on his ears and forehead (which I know is relatively normal but his ears and forehead would be so red and hot!!) and when you pet him, clumps of fur will fall right off - roots attached. I started adding 1/4 tsp of this to his wet food and in 2 days, NO MORE SHEDDING!! He is not scratching as much and I'm seeing some fur start to grow back on his head after 2 weeks of being on this. I haven't worked up to the full dosage yet, and maybe I won't need to after seeing how great this has been on him with just 1/4. I've seen some reviews where cats turn their nose away from the powder, but both of my cats have no problem with it. As long as I keep it well mixed in their wet food and kibble, they gobble it right up.
Unfortunately I haven’t seen any difference after use of the entire bag. Also with the size of dog the bag went by quick so maybe it’s something you have to keep using and you’ll see results in the long run, but for us is was just a waste of money.
Allergy Aid review
Have not observed any difference in the itching and consequently scratching in my Labrador. He is six and has been itching for about a year. I use the same dog food I started with as a two year old. Just hasn't worked, but may work on other dogs. I am not a vet.
My cat has severe summer skin allergies. His fur becomes super dry and falls out in clumps and sheds sooo much. He licks himself to the point to where he has huge bald spots and they are bleeding and red and it’s just terrible. I have been trying several things over the past couple of years. I got this 2 weeks ago and omg I’m so happy. His skin has almost healed and is normal color again plus the fur is growing back. His fur is shiny and I can give him affection without worrying about him shedding. Definitely recommend.
works well tastes bad
this works well, my dog is not rubbing his eyes or licking his pass anymore! he also really isn’t that into his food any more though, so he’s only eating when he’s really hungry (probably a positive)
Not for my cat
My cat loves to eat but once I put this in his food he wanted no part of it. I don't know if its the smell or the taste but he turned his nose up at it. I had such high hopes so Im disappointed that not only was it a waste of money but I'll never know if it would have worked.
Dogs hate it
I have 4 dogs and none of them want to eat their food with this sprinkled on it. 3 of them will eventually eat it but one will not. The 3 that did eat it still have to have benedryl so overall i think it doesn't work well.
cannot get my pet to eat the powder
My pet won't touch it.. I have never had this happen. Did a new oder tonight for allergy chews
Cured my dog
My Buddy had severe allergies every summer. He would lose hair all all over his body. His skin would bleed and his belly would bloat. He was taking 3-4 Benadryl's a day plus antibiotics, antacids, and steroids. I dreaded summers. I started giving him this allergy medicine early in the year so he would have it fully in his system by the time summer hit. It worked. For the first time in 7 years he had no allergy issues. It is good for all my dogs and my cat. I don’t measure it I just sprinkle it on the food. They love it. I recommend this to everyone.
The old girl loves it!
Giving this to my 15yo doxie who has allergies. Her entire coat is even and all grown back, shinier and thicker than before. No more scratching or biting herself At All. I mix into her dry food and add a little water and a freeze dried salmon treat as topper. She loves it. Even my picky cat likes it mixed into a little wet food.