NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes powerful allergy aid to protect your pet.
- Allergy Aid soft chews feature omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric root and more to support your pal's immune system and combat environmental pollutants.
- Soft chews are palatable, just like a treat, while the hot spot foam is designed to dry quickly.
- Wheat-free formula.
- Supports respiratory health and proper skin moisture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wysong DentaTreat Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.5-oz bottle$31.39Chewy Price$29.82Autoship Price
- VetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 155g bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Wysong Mother's Milk Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- NaturVet Kelp Help Plus Omegas Powder Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, Small$49.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Active Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Citrus Bioflavinoids, Nettle Leaf Extract...||Colostrum, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil...||Active: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief||Immune Support||Senior Care, Allergy Relief, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Salmon||Chicken, Bacon, Liver|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
607 Customer Reviews
All customer reviews helped. Verified all ingredients and his blood work of ALP came down 767 points from 2000. He like them crumbled into his food and continue these due to the working ingredients! Used with endosorb and NaturVet enzymes and Arkus Daily, that one not to be kept at room temp.
Great job on my dogs allergy
Great job on my dogs allergy he can sleep and play with out having to clear his throat
Not Amazing for the Price
I have a large breed dog who gets seasonal allergies. He has been so itchy and has dandruff. I have given him 6 of these chews a day till we ran out of the 180 container but he’s still itchy with just less dandruff. I like this brands sleep and anxiety chews so I was hoping this would be the holy grail for my dogs allergies but I’m going to order him something else. I think these are to expensive for the minimal improvements.
These chews really help with my dogs allergies, and I like that fact that they are natural.
It's NOT working
Unfortunately, this product does not work for my puppy. He's itching just as much as before he started the supplement.
Help for dogs/seasonal allergies
We live in AZ and subject to blowing dust and allergy season of multiple pollens resulting in family dogs and cats experiencing cough/congestion/wheezing and periodic sneezing. We noted an immediate difference in the one dog most symptomatic. Once congestion decreased, he was able to eat again and appeared to be more healthy.
BowWow We APPROVE!!
They love eating them, appreciate the allergy relief. Great product highly approve but it takes a few weeks for results. Be patient and remember all meds don't work the same on all dogs!!! Good Luck and I hope it works on yours as it does mine.
Surprised it works
My Yorkie had been chewing on spots that it would bleed! Vet had given some shampoo which helped for a couple days but symptoms come back. Horrible rash on his belly then inside of his ears which lead me to see what I can do instead of the vet. 2 recommendations were trim his hair down and start giving him omega 3 supplements, did some googling and found this product had some good reviews, negative as well but more positive. Ordered from Chewy and I gave him 1 treat around 11:30am. Now this dog sits with me on the couch and is seemingly constantly itching, scratching, chewing at himself. Around 4:30 I’m sitting on the couch, Izzie next to me as usual, and I realize there’s no “movement”, he was lying there….peacefully! No chewing or anything. I’ve been giving him 1 treat each, am/pm, started 3 days ago & all the red spots are healing up. He still licks his paws but no where near what he had been. His skin is still scaly, almost like cradle cap, but you can tell it’s healing up. I honestly thought it’d be a waste of money, usually is, but had to try something for him. I just hope it continues to work and this is not a fluke! I think products work well for some dogs and not as well with others. I’m grateful this worked for my Izzie!!
My daughter uses this for her puppy and suggest it would help mine with her itching allergy. It relieved her itching in 2 weeks. My dog is 12 years old.
nice treat but didn't help in Tx
It was a nice treat but unfortunately in Texas it did not help with our allergies and our cedar fever.