NaturVet ArthiSoothe Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended to support healthy hip and joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with exercise
- Helps to support synovial fluid that lubricates the joints and helps to maintain cartilage and connective tissue
- Contains important antioxidants that help remove free radicals that cause cellular damage
- Maintains joint flexibility and alleviates joint discomfort
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PointPet Vegan UT Support Banana & Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.67Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.69Autoship Price
- PointPet Anti-Itch Support Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- PointPet Vegan Digestive Support Coconut Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DoggieWater Concentrate No Flavor Dog Supplement, 220-ml bottle$4.79Chewy Price
- Zesty Paws Milk Replacer Puppy Supplement, 12-oz bottle$34.97Chewy Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pawlife Omega Pup Advanced Skin & Coat Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.15Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.44Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetClassics Re-Flex Ultra Extra Strength Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source), Glucosamine HCl 99% (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase Bovine Source), Boswellia Serrata., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
At the first sign of their discomfort, I've been giving Arthrisoothe to my older dogs for more than 25 years, and it hasn't failed me yet. A holistic vet introduced me to it when I switched to his practice and he suggested my aging basset hound with severe arthritis could come off adequan if I used Arthrisoothe instead. I was skeptical, but he was right - hence my devotion to the produce ever since.
wish i could return
There are many joint options out there. These are terrible because my dogs wont eat them. There are so many that my dogs think of as treats. Wish i could return these.
Game changer for my German Shepard!
This product was a game changer for my German Shepard. Nothing the Vet recommended worked. After the initial three week period (higher dose) and then the maintenance dosage - which now has been two years, my baby's quality of life came back. He had TPLO surgery when he was three from an injury and his discomfort continued to grow. He will be 11 this coming November, and he acts like he is still a puppy! Please, please use this product !
The older dogs have been taking this pill for several years and it does help them move around better although it's not a guarantee for longer life. I appreciate the quickness of the delivery which does guarantee that I will order from Chewy again.
This is helping our sweet girl!
We have a 135 pound English Mastiff. She is five years old and has begun having some joint issues. We give her five ArthriSoothe tablets each morning and it appears to be helping. Good stuff!
Not a replacement for Dasaquin
I bought this because I thought Dasaquin wasn't doing enough. After reading a lot of reviews I decided to try ArthiSoothe along with SOD Boswellia. Unfortunately for my dog they didn't work out and I'm going back to Dasaquin.
They seem to be working well
These seem to be working well and having the auto-delivery option is a godsend. We have a nearly 14-year old chocolate lab so her back legs and hips are getting weaker. I am hoping she will be feeling more spry.
This (combined with SOD & Boswellia) is really keeping my senior foster dogs happy and (for 14-1/2 & 15-1/2+) they are doing well and getting around well. My older foster could barely walk before I started him on this product!
Wonderful product for our 14 year old Corgi. Has improved his mobility greatly.
Wonderful product for our 14 year old Corgi. Has improved his mobility greatly. We also use Equine Arthrisoothe Gold for our older horses, and both products are great.. Thank you Cherey.com for having the Canine version of Arthrisoothe.
We have 2 older puppies that have had a pretty difficult time getting around. We have tried other brands of glucosamine and chondroitin and we have never had as good as results before. Within 1 week both of our pups were walking around more, more active and did not hesitate to go up and down stairs!!! So glad to finally have themy feeling better again!!