NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Crafted with a palatable garlic flavor.
- Contains topy quality debittered yeast that dogs and cats love.
- Excellent natural source of B-vitamins to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- NaturVet S.O.D. Boswelia Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$75.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$27.75Chewy Price$29.66List Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Supplement Twin-Pak Dog & Cat Food Supplement$15.79Chewy Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements SeaMeal Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health Powder Grain-Free Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-lb$59.64Chewy Price$97.49List Price$56.66Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Joints Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Brewers Yeast...||Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM), Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Quercetin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Great for repelling fleas
My cats don't get any fleas when I use this. They're both just over 10 pounds, so they each get 2 tablets per day. If I run out, suddenly I find fleas in my house. I dropped a pill on the floor in front of Zephyr, who ate it off the floor before I could pick it up. Now, I set 2 pills down in front of her, tell her, Eat This, and she does. Mister Kitty needs to have the pills placed on the back of his tongue, but I don't need to push them down his throat. 2 happy cats. I refuse to use toxic, carcinogenic chemicals to repel fleas. I won't have that stuff in my house. I don't know and I don't are if it helps the skin and coat, I'm just concerned about repelling fleas.
My cat loves them!
I got these initially for my dog but he’s so picky and will not eat them! I was going to give them away to a friend, but figured I’d try to see if my cats would be interested. My two girl kitties did not want them but my boy kitty was crazy for them!!! He loves them! It worked out too because he deals with dry skin/occasional scabbing around his neck and chin. It’s gotten better since switching his food but it’s still persistent. Maybe this will work for him? Im excited to see! He’s about 16 pounds, so I’ll give him 3 a day and see how it goes!
My dog loves it and eats it like a treat. His fur and stool is so much better since I give him these yeast tablets every day. Great product. Super fast delivery.
I have a 3 yr old St Bernard and 2 cats. I have been giving these tablets to them for 3 years. They have never had fleas. My dog draws a lot of attention and people always comment on how beautiful and healthy his coat looks. Granted, I have to give my dog 14 tablets a day but it's well worth it.
Great item but my cats won’t eat it
Love the idea of this item so I bought the small one for them to try. I had ordered it before my dog had passed so I figured if the cats didn’t eat it the dog would lol so much for that plan. Anyway the cats sniff it but won’t eat it like they used too w the other brand I had previously purchased. The $ of this was way better especially for the large bottle.
KEEPING THOSE STRANGERS AWAY
My Louie kitty hasn't had these in awhile. I am hoping they will work as they did before and keep those little "strangers" (fleas) AWAY! I know they will, he just hasn't had enough in his system yet.
It's so simple, yet beneficial, for my cat. She enjoys it.
Cats like it!
My cats ate them right up as a treat, that was a relief ,yay! Only time will tell it it helps clean up 2 of our 6 cats, itchy skin and hot spots. And if it really will work as a natural flea repellent in the summer, instead of using Nitepyram..
Shadow is moving into geriatric life. Her coat and skin needed some help to look as beautiful as when she was young. These seem to be helping-skin not as dry, coat returning to soft and beautiful. Best of all for me, she likes these tablets and thinks she gets special treats when she is rewarded with two tablets after grooming.
Great vitamins, but......
Love these vitamins, but when you have to give 1 tablet for every 5 lbs the dog weighs (and I have 4 dogs) they don't last long. What happened to the 5,000 count size?