NaturVet Cardiovascular Support Tablets Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplement tablets that help maintain the overall cardiovascular health of your furry friend.
- Features a synergistic blend of botanicals, antioxidants and amino acids with hawthorn and magnesium.
- Promotes optimal coronary circulation with Siberian ginseng, Ziziphus, dan shen, taurine and L-carnitine.
- Contains antioxidants help to reduce free radical damage in your paw-tner.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$34.65List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 454-g$38.84Chewy Price
- Vita Pet Coco & Luna 10-in-1 Bacon & Liver Flavored Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Powder Herbal Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.39Chewy Price$16.00List Price$12.72Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Small Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 7.94-oz tub$131.24Chewy Price$162.17List Price$124.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 3 gram Tablet: Ziziphus, Hawthorn, Taurine...||Active Ingredients: Taurine, L-Carntine, Hawthorn Leaf/Flower Extract...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, Arginine 150 mg...||Hawthorn Berry Extract, Magnesium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Taurine is wonderful for my greyhounds as they need to eat grain free food.
I discovered this last year and have been giving it to my 3 oldest dogs after I found out that one had heart disease. She did well on it, in addition to her heart medication, til she passed away (she was quite old). It was easy to give them, I just crush into their homemade food. My other dogs still take this supplement, and it's more cost effective than buying separate bottles of supplements.
Excellent Heart Supplement!
We give this supplement to our dogs to insure they are getting what they need everyday to prevent any health issues down the line. They all love taking it and they are doing quite well on it. Thank you.
Yuck it smells like comfortis
Sargent won't eat them even when smeared with peanut butter. Any way I needed a 1000 dose of taurine so I ordered capsules from a vitamin store and just put them in some treat.
Pooch has heart issues, added this to his diet and prescription seems to have helped.
Brought life back to my lab!
My almost 3 year old yellow lab, Sam, was recently diagnosed with DCM (most likely due to grain free food). He is on several prescriptions, but I decided to give this taurine supplement a try. The prescriptions helped, but this supplement really pushed his improvement up a few notches. He's been running and playing again, and both of us are very happy.