NaturVet Ultimate Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated with the highest quality ingredients like flax seed, fish oil and dried kelp
- For healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Combines the benefits of natural Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids Fortified with Biotin, important to the function of enzymes in the system
- With vitamins for maintaining overall health
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Hip & Joint Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Mushroom Complex Immune System Support Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Ever Green No Grass Burn Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Elk Probiotic Freeze-Dried Topper Dog & Cat Supplement, 12-oz bag$33.19Chewy Price$31.53Autoship Price
- TevraPet Calming Well Bites Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Multi-Vitamin Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Skin & Hair Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Skin & Hair Dog Formula Supplement, 360 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- PetAg Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 22-lb$467.02Chewy Price$691.89List Price
- Pet's Choice Pharmaceuticals Skin & Coat Large to Giant Breed Soft Chews Dog Supplements, 90 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Flax Seed, Fish Oil, Solulac...||Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3)...||New Formula: Organic Coconut Shredded, Parmesan Cheese, Choline Chloride...||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Shedding Control||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Cheese, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My Pittie pup is prone to dry skin, even on a raw diet. This keeps him shiney and soft.
Waste of Money
I purchased a 14 oz bottle of Naturvet Ultimate Skin & Coat Powder in September 2019. Our cat is NOT a picky eater and regularly eats canned food, dry food and broth pouches. The bottle recommends 1/3 tablespoon (which equals 1 teaspoon) daily if pet weighs up to 20 pounds. I tried mixing that dose when fixing his canned food, dry food or broth pouches. He wouldn't eat any of these if powder was mixed into these foods. In fact, I went down to 1/8 teaspoon per day and he still wouldn't touch any food with this supplement.
Great for hairballs!
I bought this product because as we know Omegas are very important to a cats diet as well as ours. This product is full of fiber which makes hairballs eliminate through your cats poop as they are supposed to. The cats don't mind the taste in their food. I'm not sure if it will help my cat with dry skin and dandruff. I don't see a difference yet however I've heard it takes a while to see a difference.
Great for cats
This product works great during my cat’s shedding “seasons”. It helps keep his dry skin from flaking and his coat looks shiny and healthy. I notice a huge different in his coat when I use it versus when I don’t. And he doesn’t mind the flavor or texture. I just sprinkle it on top of his food and he eats it well.
Great product.after about a week or so i started seeing a difference in my pets fur it shined and the flaky dryness went away!
This is a no go
My dog and my cats will not eat this,even if I mix it in their food
Keeps Cats Dandruff-Free and Super Soft!
People always remark on how soft our cats are thanks to this powder. Our newest cat suffered from dandruff when she first came to live with us, but not anymore! I mix the powder in with added water to their wet food in the mornings, and they eat it right up. It keeps their coats and skin looking and feeling healthy.