NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a full spectrum of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain general health
- A high quality daily vitamin with the optimal level of nutrients that may be missing from your pet's diet
- With breath aid to help freshen breath
- Time release formula
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHealthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealArkus Daily XL All-Natural Probiotic Digestive Dog Supplement, 1.6-oz jar$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealNatural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealWysong PDG Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 6-oz bottle$16.09Chewy Price$15.29Autoship Price
- DealWysong Biotic pH+ Supplement, 10-oz bottle$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- DealWysong Pet Inoculant Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 4-oz bottle$29.89Chewy Price$28.40Autoship Price
- DealWysong C-Biotic Dog Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$18.19Chewy Price$17.28Autoship Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Advanced Omega 3 Max Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Daily Essential Immune Support Puppy Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Pot Roast Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...||Acive Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Chicken, Dried Barley Flour, Water...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
wont take these
to tell you the truth, i would not take them. they have a smell you cant describe. I will return to you as soon as the y get here.
no bad breath!
Johnnie is a 13-yr-old Golden--he is mobile, in good health, and HAS NO HALITOSIS! My last rescue did have terrible breath, so giving her kisses was difficult!! I DO think these chews help keep Johnnie's breath fresh and clean. He is happy with the flavor and always has been: yea!
I purchased this product along with the liquid water additive hoping to improve my fur babies breath. Sadly so far neither have really helped. I will continue to use and monitor and hope there is improvement.
The lid had popped open during shipping and the container was empty! I was able to scoop them all up and my dog does like them- don't know yet if it has made a difference in her breath yet.
My dog really likes this vitamin. He was sluggish and didn’t want to do much. Since starting this vitamin, he is excited. He likes the taste and now he acts like he used to.
I like this very much course it help my dogs with there breath thank u very very good
Not so great if......
If my pups will not eat them I can not give them a good rating. They turned up their nose and walked away, I put it in their mouth and they spit it out.
Check with your dog.
My dog will not eat these vitamins. I have tried to grind them up into her food but then she won't eat the food. I can not recommend these vitamins.
Nature took vita
My furbabies love their vitamins . I will continue to buy these on my autoship every month .
No more bad breathe!!!
My dog really had bad breathe but not anymore! Just a half of one a day and doggie breathe gone!!!