NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus with Citronella, 32-oz bottleBy NaturVet
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- The concentrated formula reduces the smell of pet waste in your yard and applies easily with the help of a garden hose.
- Can be used on grass, plants, shrubs, patios, kennels, swing sets, fences and other outdoor surfaces.
- Formulated to reduce stool and urine odors in your outdoor living space, the spray helps keep your garden, patio and other favorite places smelling fresh
- Convenient design works with your garden hose for easy application and effective results (hose not included).
- Do not use directly on pets. Do not spray around fishponds or anywhere run-off or puddles will occur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Carbon, Zeolite||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Cleaner Usage||Outdoor||Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Outdoor||Outdoor|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
Works like Magic
I have 3 dogs, a mostly paved backyard, and a pool. My dogs seem to prefer going to the bathroom on the bed of river gravel and patio (instead of the small dog potty area), so this really helps me to clean and keep the area smelling fresh.
Helps with yard odor
With 3 dogs and a small yard, I needed something to help with the urine odor on the grass. I spray this lightly every few days and it really helps eliminate the smell!
Ordered this to help with the yard odor near the house. Works great. You need to reapply but it lasted about 2 weeks or so before we needed to do that. We are very pleased and it makes hanging out in the backyard much more pleseant.
so so spray
It was ok, worked for a day or so but once the sun hit the synthetic grass the urine smell came right back
better than another
I like this product more than Simple Green because it last longer (more than a day). I have 100 lb make lab, 45 lb female lab mix. I sued this product over 400SF concentrating treatment over Most urinated areas on my artificial turf. Beware....if you don’t like the cintronella scent stay away from this product because it’s quite strong. I have 3 other products to try and compare. I haven’t found the ideal solution.
I have a doggie daycare and I use this product once a month. Work great!
Does not work
I used this for urine odor eliminating in our backyard. We have two large dogs. For 24 hours it masked the odor, then the odor returned the same as it was before. We now put lime on the yard which took the odor completely away and has not returned in two weeks so far.
Works for the moment
It covers the urine odors at initial treatment and smells nice, but once dry, it seems like it didn't really help.
Product good but shipping not so good
The product itself is good. I bought another one and the product got damaged on route. Chewy refunded the amount for the product since its backordered, but i still had to pay for shipping - which I don’t think i should have since the carrier was the one that damaged the product, not myself. Not happy with that
Works great!.................love the way it works!