Neater Pets Adjustable Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slow feed bowls help reduce vomiting, gulping, bloating, and indigestion.
- Using included base and leg extensions, this feeder is adjustable to three different heights: 2 inches, 3 inches, and 4.5 inches.
- Rounded peaks and ample spacing make this bowl a comfortable fit for pet noses of all shapes and sizes.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Available in a 2.5 cup version (cats, small dogs) or a 6 cup version (medium to large dogs).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$10.93Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 5.9-cup$44.00Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$15.42Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 64-oz$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$14.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- IRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Long Snouted, White/Grey, 2 cups$9.63Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 2 count$9.44Chewy Price$9.94List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 2-cup$18.96Chewy Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Slow-Feed Dog Bowl, Small, 3 cups$9.95Chewy Price$13.18List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6-cup||6-cup||1-cup||4-cup||Bowl 1 - 2.5-cup; 20-oz / Bowl 2 - 8.5-cup; 68-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
We had a new puppy that had to fight for its food before we got her. She would get food caught in her throat, try to eat the other dog's food or would make a mess by tipping her dish over. We tried this slow feeder and was somewhat skeptical of how effective it would be. After about two months of using this bowl, she takes her sweet time. Her digestion is much better, and she can actually taste her food now. If you have a food gulper, try this feeder. It is perfect!
The dish is sturdy, for sure. But, my dog still gulps his food down in 20 seconds or less. The depressions are too shallow. Also, being extended as high as it goes, it's not tall enough by any means. He's a labrador mix. This would have been the perfect elevated height for my standard dachshund, not my lab.
Large, takes up a lot of space
This feeder is very large. Much larger than the image appears. This would fit a medium sized dog better. My cats are getting used to it and it seems to be helping with the vomiting due to overeating. I will keep it for now and look for a smaller version.
Great Slow Feeder
Our 2 yr old Boxer tends to eat fast and we were using another style slow feeder. However, I was looking for something that was higher off the floor. This one is perfect, both slowing her eating plus adds some height.
For dogs that gobble their food
We recently got a rescue Dachshund that inhales her food. The rescue and our vet recommended one of these slow feeders and it’s helping her immensely to slow down when she eats. And the legs adjust for height. Great item!
Great slow feeder
I change feeders every now and then because Mabel learns how to eat fast from them after enough practice :). This one may be my favorite.
Great slow feeder
This is the best slow feeder we’ve tried for our one year old Shih Tzu puppy Teddy. The height is adjustable which I find awesome and it works very well for Teddy. It reminds me of a egg crate the spaces that the food goes into. I was concerned about Teddy being able to get his flat little face in the feeder far enough to get the food but it works like a charm. Yes it’s big but I like how much it spaces the food out, it really slows him down during his meals which was our goal. Great buy and we’re really happy with our purchase. Thank you Chewy for super fast shipping as always.
Jack and Mojito new kibble dish
Works well for my scarf and barf Ragdoll Jack. So far it has kept the over eating down.
acceptable but meh
Meh, is how I feel about this slow feeder. It’s super bulky and doesn’t look great in my kitchen. As far as functionality for the pup, it’s only ‘okay’. It slows him down a bit which is nice. Overall I do think I would look for another slow feeder that might be a bit easier to wash than this one since we do a mix of wet and dry for the pup.
Waaaaay too big to be a "cat feeder"
Definitely NOT something I would have ever bought had I known how huge it is. Much more likely useful as a small DOG feeder and NOT a CAT feeder.