Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medium leg extensions add 2.5" to the height of your Neater Feeder, raising the feeding height from 5" to 7.5" (can only be used on the Medium Neater Feeder Deluxe).
- Large leg extensions add 3" to the height of your Neater Feeder, raising the feeding height from 8" to 11" (can only be used on the Large Neater Feeder Deluxe).
- Helps taller pets dine comfortably and reduces joint and neck strain for older pets.
- Can also be used with the Neater Pets 20 Cup Big Bowl.
- Safely elevates the height of your feeder while keeping it secure and sturdy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, 7-cup & 9-cup$59.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Murano, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 3.25-cup$4.01Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 1.75-cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Espresso, 3.25-cup$5.45Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Platinum Pets Modern Double Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowls, Silver Vein, 6.25-cup$32.43Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- ORE Pet Skinny Recycled Rubber Rectangle Placemat, Black$7.03Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 14-oz$14.25Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 1 cup$7.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone n' Up for Dinner Non-Slip Tray Placemat, Black$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$6.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Right size works well!
Ordered the wrong size leg extensions, but Chewy kindly refunded the money, and did not ask for them to be returned. The proper size (large) works well on the Neater Feeder. Overall, it helps a little, keeping some of the water contained and off the floor. The elevation is good, too.
No more neck strain
These are great if you want to raise the battery feeder to make eating easier for your large duh. The legs were very easy to install! It would be great if the legs were included with the feeder.
Too short for the feeder
Still not tall enough for Baryonyx, maybe another set of legs, which could make it unstable, you should try it before I buy it... thanks
DO NOT FIT
There is no possible way that these leg extenders will snap onto the bottom half of the feeder. Guess I'll need to trim and screw the leg extenders onto the bottom... For ten bucks they should at least FIT....
Only comes with 1 piece, don’t waste your time.
Ordered the bowl for my pup, works great. HOWEVER. I ordered these legs because he is getting bigger every day and it came with ONE LEG. No way am I going to spend 25$ on these extension.
This has worked out well for the feeder to be at the right height.
I LOVE HOW SHE IS DOSEN'T HAVE TO BEND DOWN TO EAT. SO NOW I DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER INDIGESTION ANYMORE. THANK YOU.
Easy to add
We have two growing doberman pups and the additional leg height is great right now but in 2-3 months we may need to set on top of blocks. Wish they had several heights to pick for the legs.
These do NOT fit the feeder that it says it does.
We ordered these & the Deluxe feeder together and these do NOT fit the Deluxe Feeder even though it says it does. I may have to return both items & get a different feeder as I cant figure out which legs to order for the Large Deluxe feeder.
Don’t wast your money
These literally do not fit. Not even close and so now the bowl is not really worth anything to me either