Neater Pets Standard Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slow feed bowls help reduce vomiting, gulping, bloating, and indigestion.
- Separate pockets make it easy to portion out meals into smaller bites.
- Rounded peaks and ample spacing make this bowl a comfortable fit for pet noses of all shapes and sizes.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Available in a 2.5 cup version (cats, small dogs) or a 6 cup version (medium to large dogs).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 1 count$4.97Chewy Price$6.53List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Calm Slow Feeder Cat & Dog Treat Mat, 2 count$14.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$10.88Chewy Price$13.43List Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 3-cup$17.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$21.37Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.45Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-cup||2-cups; 16-oz||2-cup||4-cup||4-cup|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Good slow feeder
I got this for my coogle that literally inhales his food. I have another type, but he jams his teeth on it to get the kibble out. My guy only gets 1.5 cup per meal, so the 6 cup version allows the food to really spread out. Seems a lot more gentle on his mouth and he's actually chewing the kibble. Also easier to clean than his previous one and no problems putting wet food in it.
Good slow feeding bowl
Works really well at slowing down our cat so he stops throwing up everyday. Now, it's once a week and it's mostly hair. Took a couple of days for him to get use to the bowl, now he eats a reasonable amount without getting stuffed to the point of vomiting.
Slows down dogs who inhale their food.
This bowl works really well. My one dog inhales her food without chewing, so this bowl is a welcome relief. Thanks!
I bought this for my Frenchie to slow down his eating & it works really well for that. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it isn’t non-slip. This sucker moves all over the place.
Love it a lot
This is bigger than I thought, but it works wonderfully for my 3 cats. Only one actually needs to slow down but it doesn’t hurt everyone either.
Not really sized appropriately for a cat
I was looking for a slow feed system for my cat. Some of the reviews did say that it was large for a cat. Well, it is too large for a cat so I have given the feeding bowl to my dog where it is more appropriate. It was a well made bowl and I do appreciate that it has rubber on the bottom of the legs.
mostly like it
I got this for my 4-month-old great dane who scarfs everything down in seconds no matter what it is. This dish slowed him down enough that I'm not as worried about him choking.
Doesn’t slow her down
Our 2.5 year old dog is not eating more slowly with this. We have tried many slow feeders without luck. Luckily it does slow down our six month old puppy but I’m wondering if it will continue to do so once she’s an adult.
perfect size for LARGE DOGS
I bought this for my 55lb lab who likes to inhale her food. The only negative reviews were that it’s too large to for cats-which is to be assumed when you see the size capacity. It slows her down enough without being too noisy like some of her puzzle toys. Definitely worth the price and I recommend it for larger dogs!
This works okay but like the new one that I got better that is smaller. The smaller one really slows her down.