Necoichi Kabuki Charm Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
About This Item
- Made from chirimen rayon, which is a sturdy fabric used for kimonos. It also comes in eye-catching artistic patterns.
- Features a breakaway clip buckle for the safety of your paw-tner.
- Includes a beautiful bow tie and bell, so you always know where your kitty is.
- Unique collar for cats that enjoy the indoor lifestyle or outdoor adventures.
- One size fits most feline friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Chirimen Kimono Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi ZEN Hariko Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Daruma Charm Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Lucky Charm Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Origami Balloon Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Ninja Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Yellow, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- DealNecoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Ninja Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Japanese Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$12.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Pattern||Geometric||Geometric||Geometric||Polka Dots||Polka Dots|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Adorable on my tabby cat
My cat is not the biggest fan of collars, but he's comfortable in this one. I took off the bell as it was bothering both me and him, but overall the collar is cute and makes him look like a little business man. Great product!
Adorable, tiny bow
Adorable little bow ties with a good breakaway collar. Very easy to adjust, too. I did remove the bell with a pair of needle-nose pliers. I have some doubts about how long the fabric will last, though, especially since my cats are pretty rough and tumble. But they look precious, and I like that they are wearing a visual cue that they belong to someone (planning to add ID tags later, since not everyone knows to check for microchips).
So cute on my gray cat
bought new collars for all my kitties, I picked this one out for my gray cat, it was easy to adjust and looks great on him. Fits nice even though he is fluffy and a bigger cat, plenty of room to adjust it.
Love it! Soooo cute on my Pumpkin, going to order a second one for my Dartanion.
My Peace loves this collar
As of right now Peace has been wearing this collar for several months now. It has held up to my very crazy kitten very well. First the material, my cat has had other collars (sports team collars, very expensive) and he just scratches them all up. Until the material is all frayed and the collar looks awful! He can do this in like a months time, very annoying. This collar however has held up. It might be the softness of the material that doesn't bother him or the fact that I find the material very durable. This design has the little charm, I think it's very cute and well made. Like I said, several months and the charm has not fallen off and upon inspection is not damaged. As far as the design of this collar, I think it's very pretty and fits well on a male or female cat. I first started thinking I had made a mistake buying this one for my boy but he does look very handsome in his little bow tie. This is his second bow tie collar btw and this one has become my favorite. My cat is a BIG boy, approximately 14 to 15 pounds. He's only 2 yrs old and runs thru the house jumping up on and off his scratching posts, tree, and my chair. He really sounds like a toddler running threw the house. (Neighbors below probably hates us.) He's in and out of his tunnels and cat cave.... This collar has held up. I do recommend giving this a try if your guy doesn't mind the bow tie. Tried to upload photo four times to no avail. :/
Such a cute collar
I thought the bows looked a little small out of the package, however, after putting them on they fit the cats perfectly (the purple bow is a different bow style by the same company). Even my boyfriend who didnt like them originally was gushing once he saw them on. So far, no issues with them falling off like I've seen with other reviewers and the cats are acting normally.
So Cute, will buy another from this brand
I love it; it may even be my favorite collar for my girl and she has many! The only thing is that I looked at it as a bow, but my husband thinks it looks like a bow tie, for a boy (and I just noticed the description is bow tie). No matter, I love it on her. The color is great with her torty colors. I am online now to look at other styles in this brand to buy.
Beautiful, Functional, Good for Cats 5 lbs+
My kitten did not fit into it in the beginning, which is no surprise, but he did grow into it once he got around 5 lbs. I think this collar looks amazing on simply colored cats like my boy. It is washable, I have washed it once. Very handsome and doesn’t bother my boy. I wish I could remove the kabuki tab gently to put his tags on more formally, but you can only do so much!
Sir Poe Hambo-ron is a big fan!
Hambo looks very handsome in this collar, and the bow is not so big that it makes him want to chew it off like his other ones. He looks very dapper :) ((Hambo’s a smaller cat, for reference))
I will keep you updated
This is the cutest collar. However, I’m trying to exchange it because my kitty can just pull and unsnap the clasp. It’s not a strong enough clasp. He can unlatch it without much effort. I know it’s a “break away”but this isn’t the first break away collar we have owned. The design is different. I will keep you updated on the replaced collar if they replace it.