Necoichi Stretch & Scratch Wall Cat Scratcher Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spacious wall and floor scratcher pads encourage good scratching habits.
- Easy to assemble in your home.
- Made from 100% recycled paper and is chemical-free for your cat's safety.
- Fine cardboard grain creates less scratch paper waste.
- Reversible scratching pad on the base provides twice as much entertainment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$31.06Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Cat-Shape Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$25.36Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Catit Play Pirates Barrel Cat Scratcher, Small$22.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Petique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy$65.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Way Basics Wall Pad Scratcher Cat Toy, Espresso$7.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Petlinks Claws Up Hanging Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$20.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Sisal, Cardboard / Paper, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||N/A||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
A Fave For Sure!
This scratcher has been a favorite with three cats over many years. Kitties really love it for deep and serious paw stretch meditations! It has held up very well. I am *finally* ordering a new one. Despite being used a LOT and even living on our front porch for a while, still pretty much intact. I like it because it can be stuck to a wall with command strips and does not get knocked over or moved only to trip me in the middle of the night.
Still going strong!
I bought this scratcher several months ago, and it’s still in fantastic shape. At first I wondered if they’d use it much, but it’s not only their most used scratcher, but also one of their favorite sleep spots, too. The width of the scratcher is very generous, and my fat cat loves to sleep on it when not using it. I love that the bottom scratching pad is reversible, so you can get more scratch for your money when the top gets used up. I put this up in my living room, in a spot the cats were scratching at the wallpaper, and it thankfully fixed the problem, with no more naughty scratching. Thank you for helping save my wall!
Perfect scratcher when they are stretching
I found that my cats like to scratch while standing up, and the cat tree in the house is not enough for them, so I was looking for a scratcher somehow could be taller for them to scratch while stretching. I’m so happy I found this on chewy. My cats instantly knew how to use it without reading instructions( jk! , they love it so much and I’m very happy! Would definitely recommend!
A great diversion from furniture!
This little unit is perfect. Cats love to stretch out and scratch and even curl up to rest in it. My chairs are thankful.
Great stretch and scratch item
Received this item recently. Omg - my cats loved it. They use it multiple times a day. Highly recommended!
NOT worth the price
This item is not worth 60$, I was able to buy it elsewhere for 25$ do not spent that much money on this.
Cats Test and Love it!
The Scratch wall is strong enough for my cats holding up their tummy body.
Great product that is super easy to install and my cat is love it so much!!!!