NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
- Vet-recommended and specially designed for the back hock joints and ankles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Large$35.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Small$62.14Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, XX-Small / X-Small$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, XXS/XS, 2 count$26.99Chewy Price
- Labra Dog Support Sling, XX-Large$17.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- LubriSyn HA Hyaluronic Acid Horse & Pet Joint Supplement, 8-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$24.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
The instructions said good for arthritis. My 13 year old pug/blue heeler mix, has arthritis in her left ankle. She’s developed a knot of cartilage on the inside ankle, so this didn’t fit well over the bump. It just wasn’t secure, as it slipped down no matter how I tightened it. You can’t make it too tight though. I put the other one on her right leg, which is fine, but she kept kicking her leg back. Custom service said it wasn’t for arthritis and suggested a joint supplement, but she’s beyond that. The manufacturer says it’s good for arthritis. It isn’t.
Hock Dog Brace
I received yesterday 6/14/22. Easy to put on, My Pomeranian. 16 1/2 years old. Problem Pooping back legs slides out. I hold her up until she's done. As of this Morning with the braces on both legs. Pooping not a problem anymore. the Braces add Stability in Both Legs. Also gets up from laying Position with Ease. She's Now on COSEQUIN SENIOR. No Need for a VET BILL. A must Have. Excellent Product
Hock dog brace
Easy to put on and stayed on fine but minute vet saw them she said they won't help a knee problem. They are too low on the leg. Knee is much higher. After many questions I decided the surgery the best option. It is not to be taken lightly as the dog has 6 weeks down time to heal but is going to improve her quality of life immensely. Sorry but these would not help her problem at all.
My 13 year old Maltese (6lbs.) has back leg and back issues. She wears the little balloon booties since they are lightweight. They help a great deal. I just added these Braces. I wasn't sure they would be small enough for her tiny legs but they are. I am pleasantly surprised they did fit. The give her more stability. One of my vets said she liked the soft material they are made from. I highly recommend these. It is hard to find a product like this for such a tiny dog. I ordered the XS.
These work great!
My 13 year old dog has been having problems with his back legs weakening. They were collapsing under him - especially on the tile, and keeping him from being able to jump up on the couch and bed, even with the help of a booster. I got these for him and they are great. When I first put them on him he just stood there and didn't move. So I opened the door to see if he wanted to go out, and he started to walk toward the door, but he was having a hard time walking with them on. It was like he was trying to shake them off. So I put the leash on him and walked him around the paved paths we have in our yard and after a couple minutes he was walking great. More like prancing around. He actually started running. He was having a great time. When we went inside he leaped through the doorway like he was excited to be able to walk and run and jump again. He ran over and jumped up on the couch, and then jumped down and ran across the room. It was so cute to see him like that. He was just so excited. They have really helped him a lot. He weighs 12 or 13 pounds and his legs measure 3 inches around. I got the small size and they fit perfectly. Thank you!
Bionic Basset hound
I got these for my senior basset. She has been having some shakes in her legs and has been slowing down. After 2 hours in these supports, she is zipping around like she was 3 years old. She actually begs to wear them now. (Grunts and noses them then looks at me)
As our Lab is getting up in years, 12, he has developed a need for getting up on various surfaces such as ceramic tile floors, etc. The braces give his back legs more support to help him stand up.
NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace
I'm sure they are a good product but were too small for my corgi... measured, but the next size up would be better, but out of stock...
Weak hind legs
My 13 yr old lab is having weakness in her hind legs. I bought these hock braces hoping they would give her some support and they did! She is able to keep her legs straighter and walking seems easier as well. I plan on buying a second pair.
We bought these to help our senior boxer as her joints and tendons are not what they used to be. Even with Vetrinary help. We also bought the leg braces to help for when outside on uneven ground.