NeoAlly’s Back Hock Dog Braces are designed to provide your canine companion with back hock joint support. Even if your dog only has an issue with one leg, often the other leg could be at risk for getting hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg—that’s why every purchase comes with two braces! They are made from a breathable, flexible and supportive neoprene and nylon material, so your pup doesn’t have to suffer from rubbing or pinching. These braces are recommended by veterinarians are specifically designed for the hock joint or ankle and not for the knee. They can be used post-surgery, to help heal an injury, or to help prevent carpal injuries and sprains.
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
- Vet-recommended and specially designed for the back hock joints and ankles.
Study has shown that when a dog gets injured to one leg, it is highly likely the other leg will get injured as well due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg. So it is essential to wear brace on both legs. NeoAlly package contains One Pair of Dog Leg Brace to protect both hock joints.
NeoAlly Dog Brace comes with 2 Reflective Velcro Straps
Dog walking at night can be risky, especially when your dog has wounded or weak leg due to arthritis that causes lack of mobility. With NeoAlly dog leg brace, you do not have to worry about this anymore. Each brace comes with two reflective straps, which are placed on the outside of each leg, easily visible by passing bike riders or vehicle drivers, providing you and your dog the much needed safety in the dark. NeoAlly Dog Leg Brace gives you peace of mind while walking your dog at night.
See all items by NeoAlly