NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Features metal springs for extra support to help relieve inflammation.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cutter Lyme Disease Tick Test Pet Kit$29.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Small, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
- Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Heather Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Large$17.55Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Dog Speaker$59.99Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Small$62.14Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Treadz Fresh Breath Peanut Butter Banana Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 40 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Yogasleep Dohm Classic Sound Machine, Pink$47.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
So so and missing the rods.
I have two pairs back and front. My front ones have NO rods as shown. The seams are closed and no areas to put rods in. So they add some support but lack tge stabilizing rods which would help a lot.
These are great!
Our 8 year old GSD severely sprained her right wrist. After 2 trips to vet and being 3-legged lame for a week, I bought these braces and put her in one. She got used to wearing it after two days and it gave her much relief and support. I do take it off at night and also make sure it is snug but not too tight. Velcro straps and easy to follow instructions made it convenient for this worried Mom! We are 10 days into wearing the brace support and the improvement is significant. I highly recommend this product or similar needs. Affordable, well-made braces! Thank you Chewy for the online Q&A too! It helped me make a decision on what type of brace I needed for our girl. :)
These braces are the best we have tried for our dog. He took a day to get used to the springs on either side, but he is now running around and coping with these on his right leg. Very impressed with the quality and support
I did as the directions said prior to ordering (I measured everything) I was so excited from all the reviews because my dog limps from a prior injury. I have tried numerous times and the brave/ wraps just slide down. I even had 2 other people apply them without success. Im so sad because I wanted to help Daisy and give her some comfort.
Support for Walking Dog
The product is easy to put on, and it definitely accommodates larger dogs. He was hesitant at first with braces on both front feet. But he is use to it now. Hopefully, it is making his walks easier.
Wanted to like them, sadly not a good fit
I was hopeful for these on my splay-footed dachshund mix. She's medium-sized, and the s/m size of these immobilized too much of her leg such that she couldn't effectively use it. I'll be returning. Might be better on longer-legged dogs.
Fixing my Reinas foot
I bought these to see if it would help and giv my mama a break from the splint and it really does help her almost better than the splint. The vet. said to use it as often as I could and I have. It really does help her.
Didn’t work for our pup
Our 65 lb collie’s front wrists are collapsing. This seemed like a good idea, but I couldn’t get them tight enough for them to actually provided the support I was hoping for. And, they came off fairly quickly.
you too this ie the part I do not like
My little dog, Molly is a wiggle worm so it took 2 people to put it on her. Of course, she didn't like it, it interfered with the doggie door but she manages.
Great for our older dog
I like these braces, w/spring support, even better than the braces w/o springs. They do a better job of bracing our GSD's wrists and fit better than the non spring version. Her legs were Almost too small fot lg/xl to fit w/the non spring version but this version fit wonderfully.