NeoAlly’s Rear Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Braces are designed to provide your canine companion with rear support. They are designed with metal springs for extra powerful support that can also be easily removed depending on the condition of your canine companion. Even if your dog only has an issue with one leg, often the other leg could be at risk for getting hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg—that’s why every purchase comes with two braces! Plus, they are made from a breathable, flexible and supportive neoprene material, so your pup doesn’t have to suffer from rubbing or pinching.
- Designed to support your canine companion’s rear legs.
- Features metal spring strips that are easy to remove. Even without the springs, these braces offer your pup plenty of support and stabilization.
- Helps support mobility and balance during healing and can also help prevent future injuries.
- These braces are flexible and adjustable for your dog’s comfort.
- The two straps help ensure a secure fit, plus they have a reflective strip to make your dog extra visible.
Two Metal Spring Support
There are two metal spring strips (removable) in each dog brace, which form a splint to provide strong support and stabilization to dog legs during the injury. Remove the strips and continue to brace after your dog regains mobility
See all items by NeoAlly