Nerf Dog Air Strike Launcher Dog Toy, 25-in
About This Item
- Helps keep your hands clean during a game of fetch with your sidekick.
- Designed to allow pet parents to easily cup and throw the ball without bending down.
- The lightweight, flexible and curved design is easy to use and comfortable for most pet parents.
- A great option for pet parents with shoulder, back and knee injuries.
- Every purchase comes with a squeaky tennis ball, so can use your Air Strike Launcher right away!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iFetch Tennis Balls, Standard, 3 Pack$12.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Hyperflite Jawz HyperFlex Pup Disc, Purple$14.96Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Ring Launcher Fetch Dog Toy$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.91Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$12.13Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker TPR Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 2 pack, Large$10.32Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Rope Fetch Dog Toy, One Size$16.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Hyperflite Jawz HyperFlex Disc, Purple$19.75Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Pro Max Glow Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$19.06Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Hyperflite Jawz X-Comp Disc, Orange$19.44Chewy Price$19.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Bouncy||Glowing & Light-Up||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Extra ball holder was NOT included
The extra ball holder was NOT included in my March '22 order. This is clearly not in accordance with the pictures displayed. I saw numerous other reviews mention this, but I thought that since there weren't any recent ones, perhaps this issue had been resolved. It hasn't. Don't expect the extra ball holder.
Did not come with ball holder. I have two dogs and have used this launcher in the past and we have loved it so much that I wanted to order more! BUTTTT....... this time I order two and they did not come with the ball holder as expected. Very disappointing and will be returning
The ball included with the wand did not last playing for five minutes, Nerf very poor quality.
Not a lover of this item
This item works well with the ball it comes with. It does not work well with regular size tennis balls. I thought the ball would be the same size it goes about halfway in. I wouldn’t recommend it because if you have a dog you know you need many tennis balls and it only comes with one ball its own unique ball.
Ball is useless launcher great
Fits all tennis balls, the ball that comes with the launcher lasted 2 throws. Best bet would be buy other balls. Launcher works great throws ball far and provides lots of exercise
Ball is a dud
My dog received this as a Christmas present. I love the product. Only negative I found so far is the ball was a dud. Didn't bounce at all. I use a regular tennis ball with it.
everyone loved it
While it lasted. We did one round of fetch. I left it In the back yard and 1 of three pups must have been too rough with it and broke the cup the ball fits in. I’ll definitely be ordering a new one when I can.
I am giving this item a 5-star review because I bought this item for the thrower itself and not the ball. The thrower is awesome and being able to hold an extra ball is a huge bonus because sometimes we lose one and then all the fun is over! I do agree with all of the other comments that the ball is not the best. Our lasted maybe 6 trips to the park before it got a hole and didn't throw right so we have since tossed it. Thankfully we have tons of tennis balls to replace it with!
Just buy a ball
The Air Strike Launcher Dog really doesn't bring much to the table over your normal throwing arm. Take the money you'd spend on this toy and buy a couple more tennis balls or something unique like the Hartz Dura Play balls instead. They're super tough and (according to the package) taste like bacon. Our dog loves his. This toy has been relegated to gathering dust in our pantry.
No more tired arms
Works great for keeping up with our puppy lab who wants to fetch balls all day long.