Nerf Dog Blaster With Tennis Balls Dog Toy Kit, 20-in
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
About This Item
- Blaster toy with three balls included for dogs.
- Encourages human-to-pooch interaction.
- Hand-held mini-cannon launches balls up to 50 feet.
- Easily portable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Mini K2 Dog Toy$15.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Medium$9.63Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- DealPetstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff LED Strobe Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$14.78Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealSodaPup Gear Ball Durable Rubber Chew & Retrieving Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Dog Baseball Gripz Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$10.79List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Nerf Ball blaster
The puppies and cats love this! Kinda loud for them but they got used to it.
It “launches” maybe 20 feet. I can easily throw a ball twice as far. I retired it after one use. Total waste of money if you want it for fetch. Maybe worth while to play catch? But then might as well throw the ball.
Broke in 2 months
I have purchased several of these, but this last one broke in less than 2 months. I will once again order another one and hope it lasts at least a year.
100% MUST HAVE
I have a very active golden retriever and after 5-6 throws of a tennis ball, age starts to kick in... This is fantastic... You cock it back and let it fly... For us, we shoot it straight up onto the roof, let the ball bounce back down and he catches it in the air...As for the included tennis balls, my dog will destroy them in minutes but i highly recommend getting the Chuckit! squeaker balls, they are indestructible. https://www.chewy.com/chuckit-ultra-squeaker-ball-tough-dog/dp/149915
Missing a ball!
I have never had a problem with ordering from Chewy. I hate to complain about 1 missing ball, but I have 4 dogs to entertain. Missing 1 ball slows up the fun. Could you please send me the missing ball. I love your company and have encouraged others to use your service.
I love it. My dog LOVES it!
I love this thing and so does my dog. It allows me to "throw" the ball without having to touch it. Anyone with a dog knows how yucky a ball gets when it's in their mouth so this alone is awesome. But also my dog (who loves any form of fetch) gets even more excited when balls are being "shot" out of a contraption like this than when I just throw it. We play indoor fetch sometimes and this is perfect for that because when I throw the ball, I often miss-throw and end up hitting something or knocking something off the counter and getting in trouble. But with this I can just aim it and it goes exactly where I intend it to go. Works with both the included balls as well as rubber chuckit standard size balls. So far, it's been even better than I had anticipated and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Outsanding, but does not last - Keep a backup
These are awesome, but the solid rubber line will detach internally or separate. What genius figure out how to engineer it this way, AND make it impossible to reassemble if you try to repair it?? We really love it, but keep a backup, and reorder one when one breaks. About 1.5 to 2 per year.
It’s a hit!
My dog loves this toy. We use it at the dog park and it goes out far enough that we don’t lose the ball. She chewed up the original ball but we found some Nerf Chuck-it balls that were more solid and they were great in the launcher! It also uses tennis balls.
Little on the cumbersome side.Balls are too easy to destroy.
don't bother just use your arm. It doesn't go very far and it gets stuck often. The balls are cheesy and did not last.