Nerf Dog Flyer Atomic Dog Toy, 10-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plastic disc toy is designed for easy throwing and catching.
- Encourages human-to-pooch interaction.
- Designed to withstand hours of rough play.
- Lightweight and floats on water.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Ring Launcher Fetch Dog Toy$17.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rubber Dumbbell Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- DealSmart Pet Love Bounderz Rubber Ball Dog Toy, 3.5-in, Green$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Rope Fetch Dog Toy, One Size$16.48Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Dog Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Orange$6.73Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Small$8.21Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Tire Ball Dog Toy, Green$6.91Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Zipflight Max Glow Dog Toy, Medium$13.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Ridged Squeak Football Dog Toy, Large, Blue$15.12Chewy Price$15.97List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Fave flyer so far.
Got this one months ago, it's lasted for a good while, and works really nice even with the few dents my heavy chewer made on it. In contrast to the solid flyers, this one was easier for him to pick up. Problem is, I flew it to the neighbors side, and it was not returned. Yes, I ordered a replacement and a backup.
Didn’t last a few days and had to throw away. Every time it was caught our dogs teeth chewed thru. If you don’t have a big dog that has large teeth or it’s easy on toys it should be fine.
The description says this floats, which is why I bought it. The first time I threw it into our pond I thought my dog was going to drown himself trying to get it from the bottom of the pond. It’s also very stiff and I don’t think it would feel very good on a dog’s mouth to catch.
destroyed in minutes
I got my order today and within 20 minutes my dog to choose had this nerve ring destroyed in 20 minutes or less. I would not recommend this ring if your dog is a big tuber it is so good and flexible but if your dog chews I would find something else I don’t think Kong‘s got anything on my dog.
DOES NOT FLOAT
What a disappointment. I bought this for the lake. It sunk immediately. My dog was so distraught.
Tried a flyer, dog preferred balls
The toy itself is good quality and I have no problems. Just found that my 4 month old Vizsla puppy much prefers balls
Destroyed in minutes
My dog chewed this to pieces in minutes and she isn’t that bad of a “chewer”
Not for Chewers
20 minutes after it arrived in the mail our springer had already started destroying it. So disappointed.
This flyer is really big. A little too big for my beagles. They chase it however they trip on it trying to bring it back. Nice rubber material. Easier on a dog's mouth than a regular frisbee. I would recommend for large dogs. My fault not realizing how big it would be.
Great toy for German Shepherd
5/5 awesome toy to have fun! Great to throw and have fun with the dog and kids. My german shepherd loved it not too big or small! Thanks you chewy ! Price is always more cheap on here then in stores saved me 3 dollars more! Your dog might love it give it a try!