Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter is an all natural wood based cat litter with green tea leaves are added during the manufacturing process. Green tea naturally contains an astringent called catechin, with antioxidant properties that works as an effective deodorant and anti-bacterial agent. In the cat litter box the green tea works with the wood to suppress the growth of bacteria, which is the primary source of cat box odors. Green tea leaves promote a healthier and more comfortable environment for you and your feline friend.
- All natural wood based cat litter made with green tea leaves to suppress the growth of bacteria, which is the primary source of litter box odors.
- Catechin is an astringent found in green tea leaves and has antioxidant properties that work as an effective deodorant and anti-bacterial agent.
- One bag of economically friendly litter lasts 4-6 weeks and yields 333 clumps.
- Made without chemicals or artificial fragrances, and does not contain silica dust, which may cause respiratory problems.
- Clumps are 1/3 smaller, lighter, lower in dust and flushable, while the remaining litter is compostable!
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Next Gen Pet Products