Next Gen Pet Products Pet Products Green Tea Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All natural wood based cat litter made with green tea leaves to suppress the growth of bacteria, which is the primary source of litter box odors.
- Catechin is an astringent found in green tea leaves and has antioxidant properties that work as an effective deodorant and anti-bacterial agent.
- One bag of economically friendly litter lasts 4-6 weeks and yields 333 clumps.
- Made without chemicals or artificial fragrances, and does not contain silica dust, which may cause respiratory problems.
- Clumps are 1/3 smaller, lighter, lower in dust and flushable, while the remaining litter is compostable!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pine Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Non-Clumping Recycled Paper Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$18.58Chewy Price$17.65Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Unscented Tofu Cat Litter, 4.5-lb bag, case of 4$69.11Chewy Price$82.46List Price$65.65Autoship Price
- EcoPetBox Bio-Litter Cat Litter, 6.6-lb bag$9.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.83Autoship Price
- Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 10.6-lb box$9.49Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Fast-Clumping Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$46.10List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealCatalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.86Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Unscented, Clumping, Flushable, Odor Control, Natural||Odor Control, Clumping, Flushable, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Natural||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Lightweight|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Bamboo||100% Ponderosa Pine.||Extruded Sorghum; Paraffin Oils (Petroleum), Catalytic Dewaxed Light; Agglomerated Wood, Mineral And Starch Granule; Benzisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolone; Fragrance...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
bring it back!
We have been using this liter for almost 4 years and find that it actually lasts a while, which makes the expense more worth it. We moved and couldn’t find it locally anymore, so we have relied on buying it from Chewy ever since. We have tried multiple litters and this has had the best odor control than all of them- even in a 700 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment where the litter box had to be out in the open! Our cats don’t track it easily either. We wish this product would be brought back, as our cats are not happy with the change.
Please bring back
I love this litter & have been using for several years. Great oder control & low tracking. I wish it would come back sooner than later. Waiting!
torn bags no padding
2 out of 3 bags were torn open, because of lack of padding material in delivery box, even though extra padding was requested.
This cat litter was bought as a fill-in for my regular cat litter which is sitting in a container off the CA coast. I bought the small bag, since it was a fill-in, and the litter seemed to be pretty much dust free and odorless.(My cat has asthma.) However, if I switched, I'd have to buy the larger (~11 lb) bag which is ~$43 and that's way more than I'm willing to pay for cat litter.
great litter too bad chewy charges too much!
I really like this natural, clumping, low dust, low tracking litter. My local pet store sells this litter for $14 less/11.5lb bag compared to Chewy.com. The only negative about this litter is the cost.
Wish my cats liked this more
Okay so this stuff is awesome, no odor, they didn't really track it at all, fairly easy to scoop considering it's texture — but my cats only use it to pee in.... no idea why. They're fine digging in it to pee but they will not use it to poo.
natural litter than holds up to the claims
This is great litter! The smell is very light and also completely masking. I have the litter boxes in my office and can’t stand litter box smells and I have no problems working in my office all day. The pellets do break down a bit after a couple days, but not nearly as bad as other natural litters and it doesn’t track. The pellets sometimes go flying but that’s 1000x better than dust/tracking in my opinion and most lost pellets stay on the litter mat and I can just put them back in the litter boxes when I clean them. Every natural litter claims to be the best at no smells and no dust and I’ve tried a lot of them with no success but this one finally worked for me!
Scooping right helps
I like this litter. Green tea keeps it healthy and smells good. Lots of complaints in scooping. Tilt the box to see where clumps are and scoop. It’s a light litter, so tilting is easy. Keep litter around 1.5 inches if possible. Makes scooping easier. The litter “dust/ powder” sits at the bottom and helps the clumping. They all have dust but this isn’t too bad. It can stick to the bottom but scooper helps. Don’t shake the scooper. Hopefully use a scooper with wider openings. Hope that helps!
Guys! Let me tell you the secret of a successful litter box. I have tried everything- from clay, clumping, non clumping, worlds best, feline pine, etc etc.... so trust me when I say these two cat litters will bury your worries away. This next gen litter mixed with Almo nature unscented clumping grass litter is the combo. Minimal tracking, the best clumps I’ve ever scooped, no stinky urine smells, and my cats are good with it too! (I know they are because if they aren’t happy with a litter they’ll try to bring little towels or bags into the box to bury their deeds). The green tea scent is amaaaaazing.
Not Good, Don't Buy
So this litter is terrible at clumping after day 1. It also reeks of ammonia. If I had gotten this at the dollar store I wouldn't be so upset, but this is expensive! I've tried tons of natural and unnatural litters, and this is hands-down the absolute worst litter I've ever purchased.