Nite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from 3 selectable light colors of red, green or blue, or go for the fun, color-changing Disc-O mode.
- Safety necklace quickly recharges using a micro-USB cable (not included).
- Easily slides over your doggo’s neck along with his existing collar.
- Cut the flexible polymer to fit your BFF’s neck.
- 360 degrees of light helps keep your pup safe in low-light conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Lime$19.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Red, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$7.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit XL Rechargeable Dog Collar Light, Disc-O Select$13.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Green, Large: 19.3 to 27.6-in neck, 1-in wide$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Black, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Forest Green$11.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Tow Line, Charcoal$43.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||LED||LED, Reflective, Waterproof||LED, Reflective, Waterproof||N/A|
|Closure Type||Snap||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great - but size up!
I absolutely love this slip on glow collar! I get compliments every time she wears it! It’s also excellent because I don’t need to purchase and replace the battery every couple months - it’s rechargeable. 3 out of 5 stars because the sizing is WAY OFF! My dog wears a M collar, bandana, etc in everything. She has a 12.5” neckline. However this medium collar is too snug on my pup. After a few uses I decided to give to my neighbor who has a 17lb mix which fits her perfectly. I would recommend this product but just be sure to size up!!
Description says cut to fit
I had a necklace that looked identical to this and lost it, so that's on me for ordering it without fully reading, and not seeing the word mini, just because the picture looked like the one I owned, and the dog on the picture is the size of my dog, and the one I owned was cut to fit. Also, the description for this product also reads "cut to fit", so I was expecting a long neck that I would cut down to size.... Instead I received the world's tiniest necklace that would only fit a cat, so there would be no need to cut lol, can't even fit it over my 30 lb dogs face
Can’t Miss This!
My puppy is inky black and we live out of the city. It gets very dark and this collar is perfect for keeping her in sight! I use it on the blinking setting and never lose her in the dark. Great if you walk your dog after dark, too!
A must have for a sneaky dog where fences aren't possible
So we originally bought the green and blue Nite howl collar that required replaceable batteries. The need for constant batteries caused us to stop using that collar so my mom bought this through her account while she was watching her fury granddaughter Lily, we used the other collar just to keep an eye on Aria as she's a black and tan. We love this collar way more and it is really bright and the disco light that it starts with fits Lily's personality perfectly. and the three solid colors of red, green and blue are just as equally bright so if you have 4 dogs you can use each color for each dog. The collar comes charged and ready to use and for the week we've had it I just started charging it for the first time. If I could make a recommendation to the Nite Ize company for the next upgrade of the overall model is a battery strength indicator so that we have a more accurate timetable of when to recharge the battery. Overall, I recommend this collar and it is the same price as their other collar that requires the batteries to be replaced. You will need to have a USB-B charger dedicated for these collars as it doesn't come with one.