North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Log Cabin
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bird feeding station can be hung or pole mounted. Comes with a squirrel-proof cable for hanging.
- Clear windows allow you to monitor birdseed level so the birds never go hungry.
- Lift-off chimney/cupola allows for quick refills and removable bottom allows for easy cleaning.
- Made in the USA from durable, molded plastic that will hold up to wind, rain, and shine.
- Each design holds eight pounds of seed for your feathered friends to enjoy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$28.20Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Red Barn$22.02Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Droll Yankees 6-Seed Bird Seed Tray, 8-in$9.29Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Wild Bird Feeder, 23-in$83.99Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, School House$27.99Chewy Price
- Wild Delight Sock Finch Feeder, 13-oz bag$5.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Droll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$10.36Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Tipper Collapsing Bird Feeder, 21-in$107.24Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- More Birds Snacks'N'Treats Single Hanging Bird Feeder$7.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$13.28Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Droll Yankees 20-Port Finch Bird Feeder, 36-inch$42.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon||Cardinal, Pigeon, Dove, Wild Bird||Cardinal, Dove, Wild Bird, Pigeon||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
This feeder is tough and the birds like it. I use a funnel scoop to fill but all the North States feeders hold up well and mine hang year round.
Have 2 other north states feeders. House slides onto bottom with 4 "feet". One house of mine broke 2 feet so would not hang .....why I bought a new one. The new one , barn, came with 1 broken foot....but seems to be holding ok so far. Also, came in unassembled with no instructions, but I figured it out.
Adorable but the wild creatures in my backyard have pulled it apart.
I should have known that the squirrels and raccoons and birds and woodchucks, etc. are smarter than humans. I hung the feeder in an apple tree near my back porch. The roof remained in the tree. The rest of the feeder was in pieces on the ground. lol
North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder
I LOVE it! It's pretty, well made, holds a lot of seed & it's easy to fill.
Well built and good looking for bird feeder replacement. Was not packed well for delivery ,but was made right by chewy. Have not seen a lot of use yet, but birds need to get comfortable with it.
Attractive bird feeder
This feeder is a nice addition to my feeding stations. Easy to add food and the birds love it too
I feed birds year around and need a hardy bird feeder, looks great and keeps them fed.
Great little red barn
Indestructible. Great for all types of birds. The squirrels cannot harm this!
This my first North State Village bird feeder. I love it!!
Nice bird feeder, love the Log Cabin one
This is the 3rd North States feeder that I have purchased and I really like them. They keep the seeds dry and have plenty of space for several birds to feed at the same time. The log cabin one is awesome since you can see the seed level from all sides of the feeder. They are nice and sturdy & would most likely last for several years, except that we have bears here that like to take the feeders home with them, LOL