Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutramax Cosequin is formulated to help support your furry friend’s joints and mobility.
- Supports cartilage production and helps to protect existing cartilage from breaking down.
- Safe, effective and bioavailable supplement that is great for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Nutramax is a number one veterinarian-recommended brand, so you can feel safe giving your pal this supplement.
- Double strength, chewable tablets can be easily crushed and disguised in your canine companion’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count, bundle of 2$63.74Chewy Price$60.55Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count, bundle of 2$149.98Chewy Price$142.48Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$33.98Chewy Price$32.28Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride Minimum (500 mg*), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Minimum (400 mg**), Manganese Minimum (5 mg***). Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Cosequin Contains Fchg49 Glucosamine and Trh122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
52 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2416 Customer Reviews
My dog Remy is 12 years old, and she was acting old, slow moving, no energy. i thought her time was coming to an end... but since she has been taking Cosequin she is a whole lot better!!! she is back to playing with me again, moving around like before; looking better feeling better i am really happy to see her getting around now. i highly recommend this product thank you.
My Zoe has arthritis in both the front right leg and the back right leg due to injuries and surgeries. In the winter time her limping gets pretty bad. I read the reviews of this product and decided to try it. I've used it for about 2 years now and I really believe that it has helped her so that she isn't in so much pain. She used to cry out when she would jump off the bed and now she is getting around a lot easier without the pain.
We have a 16 yo male Chihuahua in good shape for his age and has a GREAT attitude - Rear haunches have stiffened up with arthritis setting in a our walks were obviously painful and didn't want to go even though it's favorite time out ! This product taken over a month now seems to at least Ease the aches and pains enough and we're back to our walks again ! Thank you -
Cosequin works very well for my 95 lb. Lab. I gave found I need to continue the beginning dose of 3 per day, probably because he is so large. When I decreased it to the maintenance amt., I could tell the difference. At 3 per day, he does very well. Melvin is around 8 or 9yrs.
It's like a time machine!
I'd been giving my senior dog some joint supplements for the past 3 years, even upgraded him to the more expensive version made specifically for senior dogs but he was getting slower to get up and move. Our vet prescribed some steroids which helped but told us not to make it a regular thing. Decided to try Cosequin and holy moly, it's like night and day. My old buddy is running and playing again. I feel bad that it took me so long to try this but I happily recommend these to anyone with an aging pup!
Love this supplement and these chewables
I have tired a lot of join support tablets for my pups and this is the best. I mix it in with the food, they eat it and done. They are not picky eaters, but the one for seniors (they are 9) that is supposed to be easier to digest is not as good as this with MSM. Love this product.
Time will tell
It's too soon to say that the Cosequin is making a difference for my 7 y/o Spaniel. When compared to the many joint supplements, it has what sources claim to be the right active ingredients.
Playing like a puppy again
My dog was stiff and moving slowly after being in a shelter for months waiting to be adopted. After just 2 months in her new home she is playing and running around like a puppy. Thanks Cosaquin!
We have a 7 year old black lab with elbow pain. This product helps her so much and her limping has decreased almost completely. Highly recommend for big dogs with arthritis problems!
A half bottle was given to me to try from a good neighbor, The results were wonderful in the 2nd week. My 125 Husky is climbing the stairs more easily, is a little more playful with our other 110 pup. I highly recommend this product, you will see results !!