Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created by veterinarians!
- Features vitamin C to increase immune cell function.
- Features vitamin A to support healthy skin and mucous membranes while also fighting off free radicals.
- Each chew contains 500mg of taurine and 100mg of vitamin C.
- Specifically formulated for adult and senior dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Happy Tummy Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Super Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 200-g$24.77Chewy Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Puppy Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- K-Plus Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Granules for Dogs & Cats, 300g$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Stress Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Dried Barley Flour, Water...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...||Active Ingredients: Moisture (max), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Potassium (Potassium Chloride)...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||—||Liver||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
My fur babies love these!
I buy what I believe to be a very high quality and nutritious "kibble". I also supplement their diet with a little bit of fresh vegetables and healthy meat like skinless chicken breast for a healthy treat. But to make sure they're getting everything they need I was told to supplement their diet with a vitamin. Looking at different vitamins I felt these offered a broad spectrum of both vitamins and minerals. My girls have been trained to think they're a treat and I've incorporated a vitamin 'treat' as part of their bedtime routine. They love it and I feel better seeing them thrive and knowing the girls are healthy.
nutritional info based on 1 Kilo!!!
Nutritional info is based, not on a suggested serving size, but 1 kilogram of product. Essentially the nutritional info on the back of the bag is the amount you would be giving your dog if you fed them approximately 7-8 full bags of these treats as a single serving. Extraordinarily misleading.
My dog loves these vitamins. Not bitter, she eats them like candy. It was easy to order and they came in a couple days.
Slightly hard but chewable after slicing it. My Chihuahua definitely loves it but wished the bag was full. Would definitely buy it again.
Dog loves them
These are the only vitamins my dog will eat. I have tried numerous others and she won't eat them
Order not correct
I have used this product for years and really like it for my whippets. Good coats and energy.
She thinks its a treat!
Part of our after dinner routine.. she gets her vitamin and she sits like she's getting a treat. I have to cut them in half for her size but I'm glad she is getting some more vitamins!
They liked them
Our dogs had no problem eating the vitamins and liked the taste.
Same quality as the tablet chews
I had been giving my 2 dogs the tablets for a while now and thought I would try the soft chews. Most times I need to cover with peanut butter for their pills, but with these, they eat them like a treat! They love them! I will continue to buy these.
My 3 dogs love these vitamins and I highly recommend them.