Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created by veterinarians!
- Features vitamin C to increase immune cell function.
- Features vitamin A to support healthy skin and mucous membranes while also fighting off free radicals.
- Each chew contains 500mg of taurine and 100mg of vitamin C.
- Specifically formulated for adult and senior dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DVM Daily Soft Chews Multi Vitamin for Dogs, 120 count bag$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cardio Strength Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$27.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.00Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Senior Multi Vitamin Chew Tabs Dog Supplement, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Dried Barley Flour, Water...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid...||Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
My 8 yr old puddle loves these vitamins. I guess they don't taste like vitamins because she is eating them like treats.
My fur babies love these!
I buy what I believe to be a very high quality and nutritious "kibble". I also supplement their diet with a little bit of fresh vegetables and healthy meat like skinless chicken breast for a healthy treat. But to make sure they're getting everything they need I was told to supplement their diet with a vitamin. Looking at different vitamins I felt these offered a broad spectrum of both vitamins and minerals. My girls have been trained to think they're a treat and I've incorporated a vitamin 'treat' as part of their bedtime routine. They love it and I feel better seeing them thrive and knowing the girls are healthy.
nutritional info based on 1 Kilo!!!
Nutritional info is based, not on a suggested serving size, but 1 kilogram of product. Essentially the nutritional info on the back of the bag is the amount you would be giving your dog if you fed them approximately 7-8 full bags of these treats as a single serving. Extraordinarily misleading.
My dog loves these vitamins. Not bitter, she eats them like candy. It was easy to order and they came in a couple days.
Slightly hard but chewable after slicing it. My Chihuahua definitely loves it but wished the bag was full. Would definitely buy it again.
Dog loves them
These are the only vitamins my dog will eat. I have tried numerous others and she won't eat them
Order not correct
I have used this product for years and really like it for my whippets. Good coats and energy.
She thinks its a treat!
Part of our after dinner routine.. she gets her vitamin and she sits like she's getting a treat. I have to cut them in half for her size but I'm glad she is getting some more vitamins!
They liked them
Our dogs had no problem eating the vitamins and liked the taste.
Same quality as the tablet chews
I had been giving my 2 dogs the tablets for a while now and thought I would try the soft chews. Most times I need to cover with peanut butter for their pills, but with these, they eat them like a treat! They love them! I will continue to buy these.