Nylabone Dental Chew & FlexiChew Twin Pack Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proper oral care is imperative to a pup's overall health so it's ideal to have a daily routine for dental care.
- These chews are perfect for moderate chewers as it'll satisfy their natural chewing urges.
- They help to clean teeth and massage gums, while chewing action promotes fresh breath.
- The Dental Chew has little nubs that reduce plaque and tartar from your pet's teeth.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- dealNylabone FlexiChew Triple Pack Chicken & Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small$15.72Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- dealNylabone DuraChew Ring Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Baseball Tough Dog Chew Toy$14.49Chewy Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, X-Large$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealKONG Ball Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inert Soft Thermoplastic Polymer, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon & Natural Flavor.||—||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||—|
|Toy Feature||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Not great for big dogs
I probably didn't order the right Nylabone (been a fan of Nylabone for over 10 years!), but my golden retrievers were chewing off pieces of the blue one within a couple of hours. I had to throw it away. I need to stick with the Dura Chews. I start my pups on Nylabone as soon as they get here. I firmly believe that is why I haven't lost any remote controls, shoes or furniture to dog chewing.
Both of my 50-ish pound dogs love these. They both spit out chunks that come off, otherwise I would have to stop using them. They like to chew with the satisfaction of progress, and the hard plastic toys don't provide that, these do break down and eventually give in to their efforts.
Not for major chewers!
Both my Lab and Schnauzers made short work of these- chewed chunks off in no time. Don’t waste yoyr money!
Flexi bone chews chicken flavor
Bought these for my teething 10 week old German Shepherd he seems to like them . Chews them in intervals but I think the blue one with all the knobbies on it is the one he chews on the most. We take it(the blue)and put it in the freezer for him to help w his teething ..
I sent these to a pet shelter, they took in 60 dogs that needed toys
Do not recommend
My dog is a mini golden doodle, weighs only 19lbs. We just opened this pack of bones and he already destroyed one. I wanted something to help him clean his teeth and keep him busy since he is a new diabetic and can’t have treats throughout the day. #fail
Shelby only likes one of these
My dog Shelby, a 5yo 70lb lab/pit mix (we think) LOVES to chew so I got her these. Love that they’re softer and won’t break her teeth (was very worried about her with the harder nylabone chews). It took her a few days to chew apart the lighter color bone and thankfully she doesn’t eat the pieces (but I have to watch our GSD because he will eat the pieces she leaves haha). I don’t mind cleaning up the mess if she’s happy to chew it apart! However, she doesn’t seem to enjoy the blue nubby bone. I thought the unique texture would feel good on her gums and teeth but she is not interested! The dogs take turns walking around with it but ultimately it gets left outside to die in the hot Tucson sun.
For the moderate chewer
Loved the large size of these bones and was hoping they’d last longer. Unfortunately when my chewer really started working on them, they came apart in chunks quickly. I think for a large moderate chewer they’d be perfect!
Too Soft for safe use
I purchased these as a chewing option for my dogs since my vet doesn’t advise using the harder versions which can crack teeth. The dogs LOVED them but within minutes there were rubber pieces chewed off. The entire top of the clear bone was gone. Both bones were thrown out five minutes after giving them to the dogs. Fortunately everyone seems ok. I don’t recommend this product for dogs who will actually use it! My one dog only weighs 25lbs and she tore the blue one apart. None of my dogs are hard chewers or destructive in general. Such a shame, if only they were a little more durable.
Do Not Buy
This is a terrible product. Within 5 minutes these bones were falling apart and crumbling.