Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fun and occupying multi-textured chew toy will keep your canine companion busy while satisfying his natural urge to chew.
- It's made from nylon for long-lasting durability, and is sure to become a favorite toy in your household.
- Contains real chicken flavor that ever pup craves and it's vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your loved one.
- As your pup chews small bristles raise to help reduce plaque and tartar, and keep teeth clean.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Action Ridges Dog Chew Toy, Medium$17.11Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.42Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Medium$3.45Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Artichoke Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Tuffy's Destructosaurus Dino Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Junior$51.97Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Wishbone Dog Chew Toy, Small$3.14Chewy Price$8.69List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 8-in$19.33Chewy Price$19.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon and Natural Flavor.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
449 Customer Reviews
Nylabone Power Chew not a favorite
My 9 month old German Shepherd puppy had begun to destroy every soft chew toy in sight——in a matter of minutes. I decided to try the Nylabone Power Chew. Unfortunately she has shown little interest. What a disappointment!
My dog loves these toys for chewing. I've been buying them since he was a young pup. The toy does start breaking into pieces after a while, but I've noticed that other similar chew toys break much more quickly. This has been the longest lasting chew toy I have found so far and the one he hasn't gotten bored of. I've also purchased the nylabone wishbone chew toy, and although my dog LOVES it, I notice that it breaks at a quicker rate, so we mostly stick with this one.
Tried and true
A great chew bone that my dog uses and likes - I tried antlers and other bones, he buries those so there is not much chewing time. This one he takes out of his toy basket when he is bored and spends a good amount of time chewing. Keeps molars clean. After the ends get rough, I replace the bone with a new one
Doesn’t want to chew it
I bought this for my mastiff mix and she chewed it for a bit for the first day but then left it aside. The bone plastic splinters and is spiky. When she brought it outside she got it all dirty, but when I tried cleaning it, not even soap could remove the dirt. This is a bone to extremely tough chewers but not for mine.
Perfect for puppies!
My puppies loved the gentle chewers Nylabone. It’s flexible enough for their young teeth but, still provides a lot of chewing satisfaction. They are addicted to it!!
Not a great bone
My dog loves this bone but unfortunately the dog can tear into this bone. Pieces of the bone came off.
Great Busy Bone
I have Bostons and they are power chewers. These bones are great to keep them busy and also helps to clean their teeth.
Not for very strong chewers
These are great, durable chew toys but not enough for our 85 lb husky/shepherd mix and 90 lb golden mix. It got worn down on the end within an hour, making the toy rough at the end, and we ended up with blood on it, from poking into the gums I think. So, it's a great product for average dogs probably, but may be a risk for strong chewers. A+ for Chewy customer service.
I’ve got two big chewers in my house (100lb lab mix and a 40lb Golden Doodle). When we discovered the Nylabone Power Chew bones we could not have been more delighted! They are safe (we keep an eye on the bones for wear, and throw them away when recommended), they last a long time, and our pups love them! There was a sale recently, so we bought several, and traded out some of our old ones. I appreciate all of the furniture/shoes/window sills/whatever Nylabones have saved us over the years. :)
One of many favorites from chewy. Very long lasting.so good for strong teeth.