Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fun and occupying multi-textured chew toy will keep your canine companion busy while satisfying his natural urge to chew.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with its allergen-free peanut butter flavor that lasts as long as the toy.
- Chewing raises bristles that to help clean teeth, reduce tartar, control plaque, and massage gums.
- Made in the USA of tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and is safer and cleaner than real bones.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Chew Toy, Philly Cheesesteak, Medium$11.24Chewy Price$13.59List Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Durable Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$17.13Chewy Price$23.69List Price$16.27Autoship Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Beef, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$13.19List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Dog Chew Toy, Bone Beef, Large$12.30Chewy Price$25.19List Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Bone$7.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Triple Pack Dog Toy, Chili Cheese Dog, Popcorn & Cherry, Small$7.90Chewy Price$15.39List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$12.47Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Flip & Chew Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Antler Alternative Power Chew Dog Toy, Venison, Medium$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price$7.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
177 Customer Reviews
My power-chewer dogs (bull terrier mixes) love the peanut butter Nylabones and not only chew but play tug- and keep-away with them. They're a hit in our house and durable to last a long time. I have one for each dog, which keeps each busy individually, but they still share and play. This is one of the few toys that lasts despite all the love it gets in our house.
Love Nylabone, but not this flavor
Our dog usually loves Nylabone chews. He's a power chewer and we've found Nylabone chews to be long lasting in the past. However he hasn't touched the peanut butter flavored version. A waste of money for us.
Great dog toy
Great dog toy. My dogs love this toy and it keeps them occupied for quite a bit of time. It’s a sturdy toy and they don’t sure apart quickly.
This does not seem to be made of the same thing a nylabone is made of, it appears to be plastic. There’s no scent to it, nothing to entice my dog to chew. I’m very disappointed with this product. The fact he loves peanut butter but doesn’t even give this a second glance tells me it’s not as described.
Great chew toy for dogs
Gave my dogs something to chew on that I could feel comfortable giving them as far as ingredients go. They are both allergic to chicken and grain makes their ears oily. I can give them a Nylabone to chew on and to them it probably seems like a great flavored object that they shouldn’t be chewing on which makes them love it even more lol little harsh on their gums but nothing brushing and letting them chew regularly can’t help.
Great chew option
Been using Nyla’s for years my dogs live them and they last for awhile. Way better option than real bi es it rawhide.
Didn’t work for my pup
I have a 9 month old Golden Retriever, likes to chew. But this set of bones are hard plastic, no give whatsoever, and my dog had no interest.
Durable Chew Toy
This was to replace an "old" power chew bone that he gnawed down to pointed ends and I finally had to take it away from him. The "old" bone was from another pet that I have recently lost that was 50+ pounds. I was hesitant to get this bone due to its size rating, but he has not been deterred. He's 38 pounds and gnaws on the new one just like the "old" one.
My Dogs Love it!
Our dogs range from 15 to 63 lbs. each and every one of them love this Nylabone. I Don’t know why they are so appealing but they are. From puppyhood to seniorhood our dogs enjoy chewing them. I have an extremely aggressive chewer and it’s one thing that actually lasts in our multi dog home. Excellent value.
Great for chewers
Our 3 year old lab mix loves this bone. She hasn't ever wanted to just lay and chew on anything but she does with this bone. I know it helps clean her teeth and she runs all over the house with it playing with it by herself. Very satisfied.