Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Make night walks and backyard time fun and safe by providing the perfect light you need for your pet to be seen
- Strong, metal D-clamp clasp clips almost anywhere – on leashes, collars, next to your pups ID tag, or even your keychain
- Batteries are included and can be replaced with a new CR2016 when needed. Light streams like a flashlight and can be seen from any angle without distracting your dog
- Steady light points down to light up the area where dog is walking, is water resistant and extremely durable to ensure longevity, keeping your pup lit up for hours and hours
- LED never gets hot so you can use the same light all night and night after night, keeping your dog visible to cars, bikers, joggers, and other obstacles you might encounter on your walk
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo RSG MOLLE LED Light Dog Collar Accessory, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Lime$20.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Pink, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$12.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar$16.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Green, Medium: 13.8 to 19.7-in neck, 1-in wide$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Collar, Lime, Medium$16.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED Dog Leash, Green, Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Pink, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Safety Water Resistant Flashing Light LED Dog Leash$19.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||LED||LED||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
I was excited to try this for my 2 corgis. When I got them I was a little bummed out because the switch to turn it on is TINY and very hard to move. One of them I almost couldn't even get the switch to turn on it was so tight. I put it on their collars anyway and figured I'd give it a try. My youngest corgi is a little destroyer so when he came back inside I noticed he had chewed on his and now it won't turn off. Bummer! Not the company's fault obviously, but I'll be getting a different kind that is more hardy. I do like the clasp it came with though!
I clipped this to my dogs harness for evening walks, and it makes her very visible. So far so good. We'll see how it lasts.
Really cool and bright light for night walking and hooks to collar
Got these for my son's 3 big dogs, they work great.
Light is nice
The light works great, but the clasp that holds it on broke first week. Not recommended for strong dogs
I had purchased these before because when we go camping and our little girls need to go potty in the middle of the night and one of them is black. I wouldn't be able to see her. Now I can see where all of them are. You can turn them off when you come back Inn
When your dog is all black and you're out for the late night walk this light is a lifesaver! Neighborhood knows to watch for "The Light"'
Finally, I can see!
We have several acres of property and when I let my dog out at night, I like to keep an eye on him. He's a bicolor GSD and it's hard to see him when it's dark outside! This LED light is perfect so I can monitor his whereabouts.
My dog likes to run around our fenced in yard loose but she's hard to see at night . Great for keeping an eye on her location
Bubba's leash light is a waste of time, I greatly regret my purchase of it. The light and it's housing is absurdly small, the switch to keep it lighted is miniscule. The entire contraption is fiddly, annoying and disappointing.