Omega One Frog & Tadpole Sinking Pellets Food, 1.2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Halibut, Wheat Flour...||Salmon, Halibut, Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal (Anchovy), Soybean Meal, Fish Oil...||Whole Salmon, Whole Herring, Black Cod...||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Made with whole, fresh seafood sourced from sustainable Alaskan fisheries
- Formulated with the appropriate levels of Vitamin A, D3 and Calcium which are critical for healthy development and help to prevent disease in amphibians
- Natural pigments in salmon skins enhance vibrant colors while omega -3 and -6 support a strong immune systems
- Low fiber aids in proper digestion and since the formula is meal-free it won’t cloud your water
- Sinking pellets are a perfect diet for your frog or tadpole
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.94-oz jar$3.39Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Omega One Newt & Salamander Sinking Pellets Food, 1.2-oz jar$3.75Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.56Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Cakes Pellet Land Crab Food, 1.58-oz jar$3.56Chewy Price$3.38Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$7.02List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Snails Reptile, Bird & Mammal Food, 1.7-oz can$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Jumbo Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 10.23-oz jar$10.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.85-oz jar$9.30Chewy Price$8.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7.5-oz jar$10.69Chewy Price$15.40List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- dealFluker's Turtle Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 15-oz jar$14.07Chewy Price$14.08List Price$13.37Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Meal Land Crab Food, 4.94-oz jar$4.84Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.60Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Supplemental food for juvenile axolotl
He loves this stuff and I use it to supplement his diet in addition to night crawlers/red wrigglers
A hit with my African Dwarf Frog
It took a little bit of time for her to get used to eating the pellets, but now she looks forward to dinnertime every day!
Omega One Frog Tadpole Sinking Pellets
Little "E" seems to enjoy the pellets; I also use unfavored gelatine to thicken the pellets. Therefore it makes it a little easier to feed him with tweezers.
Mine didn't like it
It's difficult writing a review for food when everyone's pets are so different! Other reviews said their African dwarf frogs ate it but mine won't! They have a hard time finding it but when they do, they just spit them out after a second. I think they may not like it because it's too hard. I'm sure it might be great for bigger frogs!
Omega one frog
My dwarf frogs does not like this food it just sit in there dish turns to a moldie yuck
Too large for dwarf frog
The food seems to smell attractive enough to my frog, but too large for her to eat. She's a full grown African dwarf frog, but doesn't seem to know what to do with it. I've been feeding another, much smaller sinking pellet, so perhaps that's what she's used to. I will continue to try feeding this and will update if any change.
My friend feeds her pond Fish and Frongs
They love this. It lasts a long time. It is a great Value!!!
Big bites for tadapoles
These bites are big for older pollywogs. They float for a moment then sink where they are saturated & get eaten up.
Best Aquatic Frog Food!
I have African dwarf frogs, they sometimes need help finding the food but these pellets are perfectly sized that they only need a few per feeding to be satisfied. They sink right away and don't contain copper, which could harm my frogs!!!
African Dwarf Frogs eat it. Love the whole fish ingredients.
My African Dwarf Frogs eat it. I love the whole fish ingredients. It does contain Wheat, Rice, Soy, BHA, BHT, and Ethoxyquin.