OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% genuine leather so it’s durable, versatile and easy to keep clean.
- Crafted by seasoned leather workers for a quality design that looks great and is ultra-wearable.
- Sturdy stitching throughout reinforces durable design so it can stand up to daily wear.
- Tough nickel hardware and D-ring make it easy to put on and attach a leash when you’re ready to go.
- Made in the USA and comes in different colors and sizes to accommodate all breed sizes and styles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 14-in, Latigo/Cream$12.41Chewy Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$6.86Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Wide Medium: 16 to 23-in neck, 1.5-in wide$26.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Black, Small$13.99Chewy Price$15.75List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Black, 16-in$14.90Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Small: 10 to 15-in neck$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 12-in$8.57Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Euro-Dog Waterproof Quick Release PVC Dog Collar, Coral, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$24.29Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
This is a fantastic collar! Soft and flexible, looks very well-made. Ordered according to their chart, and it fits perfectly!
Holds up nice only issue is unless your dog fits one of the last 2 or 3 holes there’s nowhere to tuck the excess slack. I had to wrap electrical tape so she wouldn’t chew the end of it.
I recently bought this collar for my chihuahua and it’s adorable. The color was vibrant and well made. I measured and the collar’s fit was spot on. I would definitely recommend.
Perfect leather collar
This was exactly what I was looking for. Nice quality collar, good price, and cute. Made in the USA as well. I bought the 14” for our 12lb maltipoo and it fit perfect. I will be ordering another in a different color.
Very nice but size up
This collar is really good quality and my boy looks very handsome but I wish I had sized up. He measured exactly as a Large but he’s on the last hole. I wish it had just a bit more room.
The color bleeds, Mex is now blue and white! And there is no loop for the excess collar.
Love these collars
I love OmniPet collars. They're durable and gorgeous. Leather does get a funky smell after awhile and we do replace them regularly. I wish Chewy offered some of the other colors and designs this company makes.
High quality, great value, and, as always, outstanding service
Looks so cute on Pete!
My Moms dog Pete needed a new collar & it had to buckle on like a belt does. She has arthritis in her hands & just can’t work the new models. Absolutely found zero buckle collars in Dallas. So, checked Chewys & found exactly what Pete needed!
Nice collar - one complaint
My dog could fit into either a 22" or 24". I decided to size up as he is just over a year old. The collar fits him on the last hole. The problem is there is no slide to tuck the excess leather of the collar into so it just hangs down. Which makes him want to try to bite it. I wish I got the smaller size. For $20 you would think they would put a metal tuck ring (not to be confused with the metal D ring for hooking the leash onto).