On2Pets 60-in Large Square Modern Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This Luxury Cat Tree is designed not only for your cat's comfort and entertainment but for yours as well—the sleek, curved cat perches and faux leaf design will bring a bit of the outdoors inside.
- This innovative cat tree satisfies your kitty’s natural instinct to remain high and hidden—a kitty paradise for your favorite feline!
- 3 separate perches and a silk-leaf canopy give your cat places to hide, relax and peer out at the world.
- Easy to assemble, this kitty perch can be up and running in less than 10 minutes—no tools needed!
- All of the materials used in this tree are non-toxic and purr-fectly safe for your kitty.
- Designed for feline friends up to 32 pounds in weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$68.33Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$43.19Chewy Price$49.23List Price
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$29.09Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$49.99Chewy Price$67.74List Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Beige$44.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Sloth$49.99Chewy Price$59.65List Price
- Kitty City Claw Mega Kit 46.75-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Green$40.59Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 23-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black$32.99Chewy Price
- On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves, Rectangle, 2 count$42.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$119.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Becky 39-in Single Rest Bookshelf With Drawer & Cat Tree$169.07Chewy Price
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$67.10Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
257 Customer Reviews
They love it!! But there is a major design flaw…
My 4 month old kittens LOVE this tree. We have not had a problem with the plates being shaky. However the branches are constantly falling out. They are supposed to be attached by small plastic holders that you pop in from under the plate, then pop the bottom of the branch into the plastic bit. But they are too loose and the branches fall out daily. I have used craft gorilla glue and now super glue and I still can’t get them to stay in. Now the plastic bits are filled with dried glue and I won’t be able to try to glue them any more, so I’m going to have to contact the company to see if they can send another bag of them to me. Maybe glue + tape would work better?
im not complaining since the price is not that high. but the quality is not what i expected. the plates cant not be fixated so every time a cat jumps on it shakes badly. my cats like to chill on the bottom fake grass. but if in knew the plates are not stable i would not buy this. plus the leaves fall a lot but that's acceptable since it's easy to install
modern cat tree
The cats love the tree!! So for that I am very happy. The thing I don’t like is that the branches constantly fall out. It’s not a deal breaker but it gets a little annoying. Hoping they can come up with a better way to attach them. For this reason I’m only giving it a 3 star but my cats give it a 5!!
Love love love
That tree is utterly amazing the cats run and jump there and in circles on it
Your cat needs this!
I just wish our kitty liked this as much as we (3yo and self) do. He's a rescue and doesn't immediately take to anything. With enough time (and catnip), I'm sure he'll grow to love his very own sturdy, cute, functional piece of furniture.
Miss Ulsa’s opinion
Doesn’t really matter what I think but Her Highness seems to like the tree. Only complaint is common on that branches come out pretty easily.
Best cat tree!
My cats love this tree! Easy to assemble. I have 4 cats. All are 10# each. 3 can fit on this at a time. They love it!
Go buy an artificial tree from Michaels
many branches did not fit in the clips that are supposed to hold them. several holes were too big and the clips fell right through, My cats ripped it apart every time I tried to put it back together. Good idea, poor execution
The queen of her own jungle
She hides behind the leaves and thinks she’s in the jungle, hunting down her prey. This definitely has broken her cycle of boredom and embraces her natural instincts. It’s her little zoo. Sadie loves her tree and so do I.
Nope, pass on this tree!
I agree with many of the reviewer‘s, this tree is definitely an eyesore, the leaves do not stay in place, no matter how hard you try to install them, the little plastic pieces that are supposed to help hold them in do not work at all, it is actually better if you do install without the plastic pieces. But then the tree stem goes all the way through the hole, but then at least it stays in better, but looks even tackier. Once the cat jumps in and/or out of it, they will take one or two tree limbs with them! The only thing I do like is the color of the leaves- I do find the tree to be sturdy, but other than that the rest of it is a very poor design and the flat pieces that are suppose to accommodate a cat, will only accommodate a small cat!. I will be returning as soon as possible. Not to mention, none of my four cats will even touch it! Honestly, don’t waste your money, there are better cat trees to be ordered!