On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Synthetic Fabric||—||Sisal, Plant Material||—|
|Furniture Features||Modern||Removable Bed, Modern||Modern, Condo||Modern||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
About This Item
- Unique shelves that feature foliage like your cat would see in the wild.
- Gives your kitty a place to climb, stretch, hide or take a nap.
- Includes soft and warm carpet with smooth silk leaves and plywood walls for support.
- Fit most home décor with a stylish finish.
- Holds up to 32 pounds in weight to support most paw-tners.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$199.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$64.60Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$71.09Chewy Price$75.77List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, White$35.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Bridge, Natural, Large$179.00Chewy Price$206.00List Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$129.99Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Condo, Perch, & Perch$79.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- MyZoo Lack Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, 2 count, Medium$66.75Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Round Modern Cat Tree, Green$139.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealMidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$80.58Chewy Price$102.00List Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$93.32Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
king of the (indoor) jungle
I put these up for my cat to have a wall where he can get away from the dogs completely. He absolutely loves them but the first night he was so drunk on power that my dogs and I had to sleep in another room lol. My only concern is that they do have a small rebound when he lands and you can see the platform bounce slightly. He doesn’t seem to mind; he’s a 12lb medium hair. The leaves do not hold up well, he can knock them off completely and he chewed them up. He had a fantastic time with the leaves but I never intended to use them, the shelves are bare now and he sleeps on them during the day.
Would be better if the branches would fit.
It looks cute, but the stems of the branches are way too thick to fit into the plastic things that you are supposed to push through the bottom of the holes, so I ended up just sticking the branches into the holes in the shelves and using the plastic inserts as end caps, because there are slits in them, so without being restricted by the width of the hole they sort of fit on the end. I figured it would slow it down if the cats would pull on the branches. So far I haven't found any takers to actually use these shelves...
We added 2 of these shelves and our cats are obsessed!! Relatively easy to install with 2 people. You have to install these into a stud, or else they won’t last long. Our cats are constantly running wild across the shelves and love them!
Our kitties love the shelves! The leaves get bent out of shape after a while but that's a given. We will be buying a new set when we move. I was worried the shelves would not stay secure but they're good.
Looks great on the wall and cats love them :)
My cats love sitting and climbing on these! They also add some beautiful greenery in the living room. I put their cat tree under it so they could jump up easily. Easy to install if you are familiar with dry wall anchors. I recommend using the hard plastic screw ins rather than the flimsy hammer in kind (I used flimsy first and they didn’t hold). Perfect !!!
Love love love. Easy to install with electric drill and stud finder. I love how they appear to be decoration and provide enrichment for my kitties.
Cat perch is perfect for play and sleep
My cat loves this! I noticed the reviews said it needed to be in studs so i placed the first one in studs which were really high up. The second one i think i found a small stud so i tried to place it in that. I definitely need another step or something on the left side bc my cat wont jump from the post to the first shelf, he uses the couch! But these shelves are very nice quality and sturdy. My cat is 15lbs and jumps all over them! I even took out the leaved from the second shelf so it would be easier for him to jump on it. It was very easy to take out and I could put them back in later if i wished or use them as replacements if my cat breaks the other leaves. Overall very good buy! I did see some dupes on Pinterest but i like the curve style better.
All three of our inside kitties jumped right up and "hid". I bent the foliage different directions to make it look more realistic. Shelve brackets set at 16" so you can securely screw into studs. I have two large cats that (when screwed into the studs) they hold perfectly. I used my own personal screws. Will probably be buying more in the future.
Cat shelf with leaves
I have 4 cats- weight ranging from 8-17lbs. All of my cats love the shelves, especially with the leaves. At first I thought the leaves looked tacky but when I saw how much my cats love them- I decided they would stay. It's cute watching my cats hide and peek through the leaves and able to reach higher areas.
a perfect perch
my baby loves these shelves! he's a new addition to the family and I knew he needed a high place to relax - and these are perfect! I put the leaves on one shelf and left them off of the other so he'd have an option of whether or not he wants to be hidden or exposed. he prefers the extra space on the shelf without the leaves so he can spread out. overall a great purchase, and much cheaper than most cat shelves I've found on the internet.