Oral Syringes Dispensing Syringes with Tip Cap, 100 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||All Natural Ionic Minerals, First Aid Support Items.||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
About This Item
- Safe and effective administration of oral medication.
- Specific oral scale in milliliters and teaspoons.
- Feature easy-to-read scale markings for accuracy.
- Amber syringes meet USP requirements for photo-sensitive medications.
- Helps ensure accurate dosing and comes in 1-cc or 5-cc options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRx Vitamins Rx B12 Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$28.00Chewy Price$26.60Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$18.48Chewy Price$20.00List Price$17.56Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna L-Lysine Immune Support Salmon Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealCreative Science Medication for Cough Suppressant for Cats & Dogs, 1000 count$117.98Chewy Price$196.28List Price$112.08Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Renal K+ Gel Kidney Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5-oz tube$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- DealNaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$26.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Phos-Bind Powder Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 200-g$34.50Chewy Price$42.00List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Nutri-Cal Gel High Calorie Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4.25-oz tube$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
These are very tight
I need to take these apart to use them to give a cat a liquified pill. They are pretty hard to get apart, but then they work fine.
I give my guinea pigs liquid vitamin C and these are a perfect size for that. I get more than one use per syringe so this amount will last for a long time.
Meh. Not smooth.
I just opened the syringes and when I went to fill it it was very difficult to pull the plunger back to load. It did not glide. That made it harder to give the medication to my cat (he was not thrilled). I like Chewy's and am usually pleased with their service.
Could offer better reusable product
They should offer a better quality reusable and not as disposable.
Meh. They are fine at best
These syringes will work well once or twice. However, they cannot be used multiple times without the black rubber part getting sticky inside the tube (even after being washed) which makes one handed dosing difficult or impossible. The black rubber part has popped off several of the syringes making them useless. I expect to be able to use a syringe for a week or more of dosing before having trouble with it. I hate that I have to use a new syringe every dose or every second dose. I guess that's why they come in a bag of 100. But for that price, I expected the bag would last me years. Will probably try another brand next time.
I mostly love these syringes, but they are just single use. I've had others in the past that could be washed and used at least several times. But the printing on these showing the dosage level washes off immediately.
Why Make These to Wear Out.
Why, when we all know that the multi-dose med bottles come with just 1 of these same syringes, does the manufacturer continue to make these as syringes designated for single-use only with dosage markings that wear off quickly? I pay hundreds of dollars a year for the meds. Why pay so much for bundles of syringes whose marking wears off?
These work as ADVERTISED
I have used these syringes for years. The people leaving bad reviews should read instructions and KNOW HOW to use them and what their intended usage are for before leaving negative reviews that the rest of us have to wade through to figure out if it’s the product that’s actually BAD or if they left an inaccurate review because they’re not using it correctly to begin with. These are single use syringes. That’s what the directions indicate. Anyone leaving one or two star reviews because ink washes off of them or they have to remark them with a sharpie (what the heck??) after using them multiple times is not leaving a fair review. It’s not a defect. It’s absolutely doing what they advertise it will be so WHY leave a bad review? That’s not fair to the manufacturer or to other readers who read the directions prior to purchase and KNOW it’s intended for single use only. As far as the review where someone said that the liquid streams from this syringe after removing the cap? That is also NOT a defect. That’s someone not understanding how to use this product!! You must KNOW how to use and uncap. After loading and capping a syringe and BEFORE removing the cap again when you are ready to administer what is inside it, you need to PULL BACK on the plunger by a few mls BEFORE uncapping it. It has to do with pressure and suction. Not a defect! Pulling back and doing this will stop the medication from spewing out. I am really hoping that Chewy will post this review and won’t throw it out. I’m trying to make ppl understand that they should know how to use a product before carelessly reviewing it unnecessarily. Bad reviews like this keep us from ordering products we otherwise would absolutely try. Please keep in mind for future reviews everywhere else as well.
My first order
I was pleased, with the speed of delivery. The numbering doesn't come off too easily. They fit the hole in my bottle.
I definitely recommend this product, very easy to use