Oster Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper
About This Item
- Convenient detachable Li-Ion Battery lets you easy change batteries when needed. It is designed to run up to 2 hours on a single charge, while also providing quick charge capability to extend your cordless cutting time.
- Designed to use all A5 detachable blades. You can easily change to the perfect blade for any job.
- Features a heavy-duty, single speed rotary motor design that tops at 2400 SPM.
- An ideal cordless clipper for removing tough, matted fur.
- From home groomers to the professional, the Oster Volt clipper provides versatility for all day grooming, and power right where you need it most.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAndis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #7FC, 1/8-in, 3.2mm$25.30Chewy Price$37.27List Price
- Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Andis Steel Pet Comb, 10-in$9.24Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Tearless Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$5.74Chewy Price$8.39List Price$5.45Autoship Price
- Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16.5-oz jar$13.57Chewy Price$15.10List Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 4-oz bottle$47.49Chewy Price$61.99List Price$45.12Autoship Price
- PetArmor Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.69Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50" - 0.5 mm$22.00Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Fresh Body & Paw Wipes, 100 count$16.99Chewy Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.98Chewy Price$9.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in this product.. doesn't have much power. I am a dog groomer and this is the first cordless I have purchased.. Love not having a cord, but my corded clippers have much more power and I have been buying Oster for 20 years.
No good if your doing lots of clipping
Overheating after clipping 2 horses in 1 week. So hot i couldn’t hold it anymore. Everything was oiled and cleaned. Returning Clippers
Worst experience ever
I bought these trimmers bc of all the fantastic reviews. Yet I get them use them twice and they barely cut anything. I would not recommend these to anyone
Oster Vol Lithium Ion Cordless Pet Clipper
I finally used this clipper yesterday. I am very impressed. It did great!!!! My Sheepdog looks like he came straight from a professional groomer. A #3 otter blade is excellent for an Old English Sheepdog.
A cordless with lots of power
On the surface as I just purchased it and used only once so far, a little bulky to hold, but it works great, it is a fantastic cordless. I would recommend this product.
I would love to get one with two batteries
I need a second batterie so I can cut all day with out stopping. Changing blades as I go Awesome no cord. Very handy
Expensive but worth it
This was the fourth clipper I purchased, also the last. I wish it had been the first.
Best clippers and service ever!
I have two pair of these clippers now. I clip a lot of horses and these clippers never let me down. The batteries stay charged longer than I ever think they are going to, and they are so much lighter to hold than the large clippers. Customer service at Chewy is beyond great, I have sent several folks to Chewy to get these clippers and they all agree - great clippers, super service!!
Love this clipper
Light weight and powerful. Love it! So happy with this purchase! Base has a space for an extra battery too!
I have used these clippers ever since they came out and love them...they do a great job!! I just bought a second pair just to have for a back-up.