OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavyweight stainless-steel bowl is durable and high-quality.
- Permanently molded rubber base ring helps to reduce sliding and noise, and will not fall off.
- Dishwasher-safe design can be easily cleaned in the machine or with warm and soapy water.
- The low-lip design makes it easier for your pal to lean down and eat.
- Three varying sizes make this bowl paw-fect for all cats, no matter their age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Food Bowl, Polka Dot, 1-cup$6.50Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, 2 count, Red$10.64Chewy Price$11.20List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, Red Paw, 2 count$16.52Chewy Price$17.40List Price
- Dr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Non-Skid Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Drymate Fish Kitty Tan Swirl Cat Bowl Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Sweet Kitty Tapestry Cat Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Gray, 1-cup$7.47Chewy Price
- Drymate Cat Placemat, Small, Tree Kitty Blue Swirl$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Kool Fishes Tapestry Mat, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 3-cup$6.74Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1.75 cups||1-cup; 8-oz||0.83-cups; 6.7-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Perfect sized for cats
I have two of these bowls after we broke several very cute but fragile porcelain cat bowls. It is low and broad enough not to push on their whiskers, also slightly flared sides make it so easy to get at food in the edges. Easy to clean, won’t break, no slip ribbing underneath keeps from sliding. Holds 3oz can of wet food perfectly.
Great for wet food
This is a nice shallow bowl that my kitten likes for wet food. It is very easy to wipe clean. I like the silicone bottom too, it is nonslip!
Filling the dishwasher.
These dishes are the best. The sides are low enough that cats & kittens have no problem leaving them clean, but high enough to fill with water (or chicken broth). I bought enough that I rarely need to hand wash. I just throw ’em in the dishwasher. Many are three years old and still look like new.
Best bowl for cats
These are the perfect size and depth for a medium or small cat or kitten; non skid and dishwasher safe, bought a second set after first use. Do soak the label in warm soapy water to remove easily or you’ll have adhesive residue.
These are my go-to cat bowls
These are great for my cat because they’re shallow and don’t cause whisker fatigue, but I also like the grip on the bottom. They have a good weight to them so they don’t slide around on wood floors. Easy to clean, and good capacity.
Not what I was expecting
My mom has two bowls and I love them- problem is that they were purchased years ago, and the ones made now are not made the same. So I keep buying them in hopes, only to be disappointed. So I have all these pet bowls to donate now. Cus I can’t find the perfect ones. Gonna get rid of all 5 of the purchased ones. They’re not the size I want.
I am pleased with these bowls. I needed bowls with the ability to stay put while the fur babies ate. These owls fit the bill and I feel sure the rubber on the bottom will not come off. They are also very easy to clean.
I guess you get what you pay for--these bowls are not as good of quality as similar bowls I've purchased before. They're much lighter weight, the rubber bottom doesn't really keep the dish from slipping, and after a couple washes in the dishwasher the rim has some rust spots on it. Would not recommend.
Great Cat Water Bowl
I was using a much larger water bowl and changing the water multiple times a day. But was also wasting a lot of water that my kitty didn’t drink. So I decided to get this bowl which features stainless steel, shallow depth but wide. Now I still give my kitty fresh water multiple times a day but have cut down on the amount of wasted water. It has a rubber bottom for stability. Great choice for kitty and I.
Great bowl for a puppy
This now worked great for our puppy. The edge is lower and they can get to their food better.