OurPets Waffle Squeaky Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog & Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great way to promote your dog’s or cat's cognitive abilities while maintaining busy and entertained.
- Can help encourage your pet to eat more or help stop her from gobbling down food too quickly.
- Paw-fect for easy bonding and fun with your four legged companion.
- Hand washable with mild soap and water.
- Made from high quality, sturdy materials that help this toy stand up to your pet’s ruff-housing. Make sure to supervise your pet during use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Rocket Ship Puzzle Dog Toy$13.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Hide & Seek Plush Cooler Puzzle Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$15.90Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- TRIXIE Windmill Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.30Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Laser Exerciser Original 2 in 1 Dog & Cat Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Monster Pal Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$20.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Plush Wand Squeaky Dog Toy$10.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- OurPets Sushi Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog & Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Bucket of Chicken$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training, Squeaky||Training||Training||Training||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise|
|Material||Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rope||Plastic||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Games & Puzzles||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Looks cool, but hard to clean
I was so excited when my dogs got this for their birthday. Super unique and cute, but difficult to clean. Pinching the bottom either cuts or bruises my fingers because it seems impossible to pinch hard enough to detach the pieces for cleaning. Products like this should have a bottom that can self-screw into place without the need for pinching or tools. The top waffle also doesn’t spin easily from the bottom waffle. Fine for one of my dogs, but too difficult for my shy dog.
Funny Puzzle Toy
I fed my dog his breakfast in this puzzle toy. He is a 35lb beagle mix and didn't have any issues spinning the compartments. It was fun watching him use it!
Not what was expected
This toy is not squeaky even though the description mentions it is more than once, - I purchased it only because I thought it would squeak. It is difficult to turn - my dog has no interest in it at all.
This item is a great way to serve my chihuahua breakfast. He loves it, it's super cute, and you can't beat the price!
Great Puzzle Toy/ Slow Feeder
My German Sheperd adores this toy. I got it for her in place of the make-shift towel snuffle mat I used to use to give her breakfast. Not only is it cute sitting in my kitchen, she really enjoys using it. It does not squeak like the title says but everything else is amazing.
This toy does not spin.
I literally have to use my two hands to spin the bottom waffle around otherwise the toy moves all over the floor. The syrup is also difficult to spin, but at least my larger cat can get it to move a bit. He looses interest because the toy doesn’t actually do much. This needs to be looser to be of any use as a fun puzzle toy. Frustration is more unhealthy for pets than boredom. Having a cat pictured using this should not be advertised. And if used by a dog, I’m sure it would be all over the place since it slides around with my smaller 8 lb cat trying to get a treat. It’s super cute and a shame that it doesn’t work. Perhaps this one is defective. I will be asking to return this.
Good but not Great
My daughter’s mini Australian shepherd was so excited to try it. She used her tongue to scoop out any smaller treats we put in it. We broke up some larger milk-bone type of treats that fit tighter. That made it much more like we hoped. She still was fast learning to spin the top and bottom but it kept her engaged for a bit longer. She used her paws to spin it and it spun well. Only it didn’t squeak unless we haven’t found that yet. Our German Shepherd was hoping he would get to try but we kept it for the little one. The design is adorable.
Waffle Serves Up Fun!!
Super adorable and fun toy. The syrup moves smoothly— not too hard— not too easily. It’s a great puzzle toy for a beginner or a puppy. The bottom part is a little tight for treats. I recommend putting it on a carpeted surfaces, so it doesn’t slide around on the floor. I bought this for my nine-year-old dog, and I came back to buy one for my friend’s puppy. I’m sad it’s not available currently.
tough to clean!
While this toy looks super cute, it is nearly impossible to clean well, especially under the syrup part. My dog loves these type of puzzle toys but has a hard time spinning the top waffle after trying and trying with her nose. It’s too tough for a dog to spin!
WORTH THE MONEY
This feeding game works great with our GS. It is well made, very sturdy and impressive. Adorable too!