Outback Jack Happy Habitat Cat Playpen Tent
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Outdoor tent allows you to safely bring your indoor kitty (or small pet) outside.
- Features over 30 square feet of space for cats to play and have fun.
- Ultra-portable tent folds tightly into a convenient carry bag for and weighs just a few pounds!
- Comes with everything you need for easy setup, including stake-down pegs.
- Zippered door allows easy access. Try it with the Outback Jack Fun Run!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.98Chewy Price
- Outback Jack Kitty Compound Cat Playpen Tent & Tunnel$84.75Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 3-Levels$269.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen$114.41Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Premium Cat Cage Playpen, Black$299.99Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 2-Levels$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage$37.97Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage & Litter Box Set$47.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Wooden Outdoor Cat Playpen, Orange, Large$189.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Aivituvin Catio Outdoor Cat House$279.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Spin Kitty Cat Wheel$253.48Chewy Price$289.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag, Pet Door||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag, Pet Door||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Water-resistant|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||—|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||—||Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Our cats love it!
We have two cats that constantly want to go outside, but we do not want to just let them roam free, so this tent works perfect. They love it!
great for older cats who used to be more outdoorsy
I got this for my senior cat who is a retired outdoor cat. He’s too timid and old to be free roaming where I live as it’s a busy street with lots of dogs. He seems to be enjoying the tent so far; he’s still a bit confused as to why his humans want to put him in a tent, but he’s not scared of it or anything. The only thing I will warn potential buyers about is that the bottom of the tent is also netting, so I’d recommend putting down some cardboard so your cats claws don’t get stuck in it like mine did. Super easy to set up and collapse though; which is great as we live by a lake and it gets real windy sometimes (it catches air like a sail if left empty and open lol).
didn’t hold up
I love the concept. The mesh is very sturdy and would have no problem with kitty claws. It is super easy to pop up and it locks into position. Easy to release and fold up. Unfortunately for us a tab broke in the top assembly the second time we used it and is irreparable. Without that tab in place, the rest of the tent does not really stay up. The price is way too expensive for us to take a chance on another one. Too bad, Tempest enjoyed the fresh air.
This playpen/tent took a little getting used to for my cat, but she enjoys being with me outside and this is the perfect way for her to get fresh air and not get lost. I do put a blanket on the bottom to prevent her from scratching the netting, but so far, this item is a winner.
Kitten Play Tent
Very useful product. Easy to set up, clean and store.
Perfect for our deck
Our orange tabby LOVES his new playpen. We have a deck about 12 ft off the ground and were always afraid he would try to jump off it and injure himself. Yet, he loves to be on the deck in the sunshine, fresh air and birds flying by. This playpen solved the problem beautifully. It only took him 3-4 days to go right from the kitchen door and into his pen.
When I went to zip it closed the track in the zipper split and when I went backwards to try and start it again, the zipper and cover came off completely. Even if I can get the cover and zipper back on, it won’t zip all the way due to the split.
A kitty wonderland
My three cats are absolutely out of their gourds with happiness over this. I bought it for a cat who had abdominal surgery and was not supposed to climb on or off of anything until his stitches were out. He cruised right in there and was so happy to hang out. So much bigger and better than the confining crate the vet hospital wanted us to use, but it still protects him from hurting his stitches. He doesn't feel confined in there; it's quite spacious. The other two cats use it as a fort, making crazy raids on each other in and around it. Just having it in the house makes all three of them excited and happy. It's sturdy, light as a feather, incredibly easy to put together, nice looking, and very inexpensive for its quality. I can't wait for warmer weather so everyone can go outside in it. I bought two! Highest possible recommendation. The photo shows the post-surgery cat; he's a HUGE cat, which shows how big the tent is.
Love this. Worked well to keep my 6 week old kitten out of trouble.
Cat loves it, but zipper broke
My cat really enjoys sitting outside in the nice weather sniffing around and watching birds. The mesh material seems very durable (He likes to claw at it violently when he wants out). It’s relatively simple to set up and collapse once I figured it out the first time. It’s a nice size as well. Unfortunately, the zipper for the opening of the tent just broke. The teeth of the zipper chain separated somehow, and it can no longer be zipped all the way around. I’ll have to either find a way to fix it, or add something to block the entry so my cat can’t escape. I bought this in mid-August and it’s now March, so I’ve only had it for 5 1/2 months, and probably have only used it about a dozen times. If it weren’t for the low-quality zipper, it’d be pretty much perfect for me and my cat.