Outward Hound Fattiez Sheep Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush dog toy features irresistible noisemakers that keep dogs engaged and squeaking.
- Designed with a round shape that's perfect for a game of catch.
- Carefully designed with minimal seams to help keep dogs from tearing it apart during play.
- Adorable barnyard sheep design makes the perfect addition to your dog’s toy collection.
- Destined to become one of your best friends most lovable and favorite companions.
If your furry friend loves this Fattiez dog toy, check out more of these lovable [Fattiez characters] (https://www.chewy.com/s?query=Fattiez&nav-submit-button=).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Longidudes Raccoon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Cow Dog Toy, Medium$7.13Chewy Price
- DealCarolina Pet Sherpa Bone Dog Pillow Toy, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Tough Seamz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Snake, 3 Squeakers$17.49Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealOutward Hound Fattiez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Longidudes Rabbit Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealSmart Pet Love Tender Tuff Tiny Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Thunda Tugga Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFab Dog Floppy Camel Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$16.00Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Cactus Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$10.98Chewy Price
- DealSmart Pet Love Tender Tuff Crinkle Happy Bear Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Not so great
Although the squeaker lasted, the lamb itself fell apart in two days
Great Comfort Toy
Our Lab likes to carry a soft toy in her mouth around the house and to sleep with. I finally found the perfect replacement with this toy. Only drawback is it is white so it gets dirty easily. Ordered a backup for when it gets too old.
OMG!! I didn’t even get the tags off when my Standard Poodle grabbed it up and ran through the house squeaking it! Best toy ever!
Review of dog toys
I must have a a very spoiled pitted but she won't even play with it. My grandkids will love it though.
Back to order more
This OH sheep has become the new favorite in our house since Santa delivered it. So much so, that our dogs are playing keep-away with it. Obviously, a dog should never be left alone with any toy if they like to destroy them or destuff them. The sheep is fun for supervised play. Our dogs carry this one everywhere, so we're back to order more. The only strange thing is that this toy doesn't make a sheep noise, it grunts like a pig. We like that is makes a softer noise, not a prey-like squeak.
One of my five dogs’ favorite toys
Something about this toy really engages my dogs, both my Boxers and my Mini Dachshunds. This is one toy they haven’t tried to tear up; they love carrying it around and making it rattle. I washed the first one I bought when it became soiled and it came out looking good as new!
Outward Hound does it again!
Another well made fun toy for my four legged kids. My dogs love the sound it makes, even my mostly deaf old girl can hear it. Well made.
Baxter loves Mr. Sheepy!
My dog is obsessed with this toy. It is one of his absolute favorites (which is saying something because he has quite a lot of toys!). The sheep is plump and well stuffed and it easily makes noise when you squeeze it (which he loves). It is plush so it’s not for chewers. If your dog destroys toys don’t be surprised if they destroy this one. Baxter isn’t one to chew up his toys but even so he’s had it for three months and he’s played with it a lot and it hasn’t started to come apart.
One day fun
My 30lb puppy loved it but had it ripped and pulling out stuffing after an afternoon of play.
Toy is not for chewers
I had this toy for about 5 minutes... I was just playing and then it exploded... All over the living room floor! My mom was not very happy sine she just bought it for me. I promise I play nicely with all my toys and do not chew on them. I am not sure how this fell to pieces so easily. I did love the squeker!! Mom said she will put it in one of my other toys for me. :) <3