- Oxbow’s Western Timothy Grass Hay is hand-selected by Owner John Miller himself. John is a fifth generation farmer who understands and recognizes quality hay. That’s why every bag of Oxbow hay is hand-packed, quality-assured and guaranteed to meet the nutritional needs of your pet.
- Grown without the use of chemical, this product is 100% organically grown. Offer your pet what they would naturally forage for in the wild!
- Hay is absolutely vital to the health of small herbivores. It provides not only nutrition, but environmental enrichment that mimics the animal's natural habitat.
- Oat Hay is companion forage that is similar in nutritional analysis to the western timothy. Your animals will love the immature oat grain that is contained in the seed head and will benefit greatly from the fiber in the leaf and stem.
- When animals are fed free-choice hay, it promotes their natural chewing behavior, which helps prevent molar spurs and other dental problems that are so common in these small herbivores.
Offer your small pet variety and stimulate his appetite for hay with this Oxbow Botanical Hay + Oat Hay Small Animal Food bundle! Some small pets like guinea pigs, rabbits and chinchillas, need a daily supply of hay for digestion, to satisfy their need to chew, to keep their teeth trim and for environmental enrichment that mimics their natural environment. In fact, hay should make up 75% of their diet. Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food is a rich blend of herbs like chamomile and lavender with Western timothy hay that is hand selected, hand packed and quality assured. Alternate Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food with other Oxbow grass hays or mix it in with other hays to create appetizing, long-strand fiber meals. The Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food is high in fiber, low in protein and full of flavor, making it ideal for adult small pets. Feed unlimited amounts as an alternative to timothy, orchard and organic meadow hay.