Oxbow Enriched Life The Treat House Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect place to hide your pet pal’s favorite tasty treats.
- Features a fun design that encourages mental and physical enrichment.
- Crafted to easily attach to wire habitats for long-lasting fun.
- Constructed using natural, untreated wood.
- Made using 100% pet-safe materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Roll Arounds Small Animal Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- dealOxbow Enriched Life Hide Box Hanger Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Crazy Hay Ball Small Animal Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Pick Up Stix Trio Small Animal Toy$4.32Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Rattan Ball Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Timothy Hut Small Animal Toy, Medium$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Color Play Dangly Small Animal Toy$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Kaytee Big Branch Bites Small Pet Toy, 6 count$4.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Burger Bites Combo Small Pet Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Chewbular Small Pet Play Tube, 3 count$6.30Chewy Price$6.48List Price
- Kaytee Woven Carrot Toss Small Pet Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Bulrush Bunches Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
piggie loved it
my guinea pig is not very big on toys, he gets bored after a day. i don’t give him this toy all the time but when i do, with his favorite treats inside, he gets very happy and excited, great for enrichment
Rats love it!
My three rats absolutely adore this thing! I like putting the treats as far back as they'll go and putting the toy high up so that really have to work to get the good stuff, and my girls will go crazy trying to get the lil tubes out. Then the next day I just put the tubes back in and start over. Absolutely love this toy, have already bought two and will probably buy more.
Great toy to keep busy
The treat house is great my little guinea likes to take out all the white tubes and chew on them after getting the treats, so you may have to replace them eventually with other safe cardboard circular holders. The only concern is the construction of the green panel with the wooden screw. It was already showing fracture lines on the thin wood piece, so just needs to be a little thicker. Other than that my sweet girl is having fun with it.
it's a decent toy that is super small. my guineas are so big they can just shake the forage/treats out that i put in there. not as enriching as i had hoped
Must have toy!
My bunny loves to toss this around in order to get his treats. He pulls out the cubes and tosses them into the air, then attacks the house and chews on it. I love that it's made with safe materials to chew on. Great interactive toy to keep your furbabies busy.