- Made from timothy grass meal, Essentials is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Adult nutritional needs are lower than those of animals in the growth stage of life.
- Rabbits are designed to eat and digest fiber found in plant material. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal health.
- Made with natural ingredients that are fresh and straight from the farm!
- Veterinarian recommended to provide nutrition and environmental enrichment. This tasty treat is high in fiber to promote healthy digestion.
- 100% all natural and made with the finest timothy hay available.
This Oxbow bundle is sure to satisfy your small furry sidekick! The Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food All Natural Adult Rabbit Pellets combine essential fiber and stabilized nutrients. It is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult rabbits. It is made from timothy grass hay to aid in digestion and contains optimum protein and calcium-to-phosphorous levels. To transition your rabbit to his new food, gradually replace his current food with the new food over a four-week time period to prevent digestive issues and finicky eating patterns. Small pets need hay to aid in digestion, keep their teeth trim and provide enrichment. In fact, hay should make up 75% of their diet. The vet-recommended Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay is high in fiber and low in protein and calcium, making it ideal for adult small pets. It helps prevent obesity, maintain healthy urinary and gastrointestinal systems and improve overall health. Feed unlimited amounts and replenish when levels are low.